What banks do Chime use: Products, credit card, and reviews in the United States?
July 16, 2022
What banks do Chime use – If you are just getting started on your financial journey and want a user-friendly set of financial tools, enhanced by a multipurpose app, Chime covers the basics. However, Chime does not cover a full suite of banking services if that’s what you are looking for.
How Chime works
There has been misconception on whether Chime is a bank, towing the same line to this perception users ask what banks do Chime support?
Chime is a financial technology company, and not a bank. However, in partnership with some banks that enables it to offer a range of banking services to its users across the States and Columbia district.
What banks do Chime use: Products offered by Chime
Most banks offer a full slate of account options that makes it a bit difficult to determine the best fit for a prospecting user, Chime keeps it simple with;
- One checking account
- Savings account and a
- Secured credit card all in one multidimensional mobile app.
Chime checking account
Chime checking account is tailored to help you navigate through your financial dealings without charges whatsoever be it on monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance requirement to operate the account.
Features of Chime checking account
- You get paid up to two days early enough with direct deposit
- There’s no fee charged on your overdraft and associate services
- Savings is automatic if you choose to
- You have up to $2,000 monthly sending limit to friends and family, there are no fees charged for this service
- You can access about 60,000+ ATMs nationwide for free. However, you may incur some charges for using off-network machine.
- You can hot list your card in event of lost as well disable transactions to stay safe at such times.
- Your debit cards are replaced at no cost or fee whatsoever to you
What banks do Chime use: Chime savings account
If you are looking for a savings account with a decent APY of about 0.5%, Chime savings account provides such competitive rate that’s almost difficult to ignore among online banks.
Features of Chime savings account
- There’s no monthly fee attached
- No minimum balance requirements
- No cap on interest being earned
- To open this account no minimum deposit is required.
Note: You will need Chime checking account to open Chime savings account, the Chime’s round ups feature help you to save automatically.
Chime credit builder card
You can have access to the Chime credit builder card even without a credit check, this card is tailored to help users who are looking to build credit.
- You can move money from your Chime checking account to your credit card builder account
- On your choice, such money can be used to make or complete purchases
- You as well pay back your purchases early enough to further build your credit.
Note: You will need Chime checking and qualifying direct deposits of $200 or more to apply for Chime credit builder card.
What banks do Chime use
Most users often get confused whether Chime is a bank or not and if not which banks does it use to discharge online service?
Chime is a financial technology company that offers financial services, it’s not a bank itself either. The banking services as seen are provided by;
- The Bancorp bank and
- Stride bank as its major partner banks.
Chime bank address
Chime is a mobile banking app that provides financial services online.
Primary address: Post office Box 417, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA.
Chime offers checking account, savings account and the credit builder card as an online financial technology company that offers financial services.
The services come at no fees except when the machine is being used off network.
- It has a competitive savings
- Automated savings tools to help improve your financial habits
- You can receive direct deposit up to two days early
- You can access more than 60,000 ATMs
- You can build your credit with no credit check or fees.
- There are no physical branches for in-person service
- Mobile check deposit is only available if you’re signed up for direct deposit
- There are recent customer complaints regarding access to Chime accounts and funds. Chime has further clarified that these issues were caused by Chime’s heightened antifraud efforts during the Covid-19 pandemic.
What banks do Chime use: Chime app
Chime app provides a lot of features to make mobile banking convenient and swift. The mobile app is rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on the App Store and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google Play.
The Chime app sends daily account balance notifications and transaction alerts when you make a purchase.
Chime bank customer service
Do you need to contact Chime for issues and enquiry, call: 1-844-244-6363 or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.