Unity bank USSD code 7799: How to register, transfer money, recharge your phone, generate token, check balance..
Unity Bank USSD code – If you are a Unity Bank customer and probably wants to start using the services of the bank’s USSD code for say your money transfer, airtime top-up, check account balance and other related transactions, this guide has been prepared to serve your needs.
Kindly read carefully and solve your problem without visiting any of the bank branches and avoid receiving attitude from those unfriendly bank staff.
In this guide, I will deal with the following;
- Unity Bank USSD code to check balance
- Unity Bank mobile banking code
- How to register Unity bank transfer code
- Unity bank transfer limit
- Unity bank recharge code
- Unity bank token number
- How to get Unity bank token number
- How to check Unity bank account number
However, to access any of the aforementioned services listed, you will fore mostly on-board/get registered on the USSD platform to carry out your transactions successfully without hitches.
How to register for Unity bank USSD code
Step 1. Dial *7799# from your registered phone line with the bank, you will receive a message thus; welcome to Unity bank USSD banking, you’ll be required to register for this service. Do you have a Unity bank account 1. Yes 2. No
Step 2. Select “1” for “Yes” being that you have account with Unity bank
Step 3. You’ll need to select 4 digits PIN, this should be known to you alone as you will need it from time to time to consummate your transactions. Click send having selected your PIN, your registration is successful.
How to transfer money via Unity bank USSD code
You can now send money with Unity bank USSD banking, however, you ought to understand the processes involved.
- Transfer to Unity bank account (Intra bank transfer)
- Transfer to other bank account (Inter-bank transfer)
To transfer to Unity bank account, follow the below guideline
- Dial *7799*1*NUBAN NO*Amount#; let’s say you want to send N5000 to a Unity bank account holder. 7799= transfer code, 1= function ID, NUBAN= the beneficiary’s 10 digits account number, amount= how much you want to send.
- Say you want to send N5000 to a Unity bank account holder with account number 1020334569. It becomes *7799*1*1020334569*5000#, having typed this, click the send button on your phone, your account will be debited with the above amount and beneficiary credited.
To transfer to other bank accounts order than Unity bank, follow the below guideline
- Dial *7799*2*NUBAN*Amount# Just like we have above, the only difference here is the function ID “2” and the account number which has to be changed.
- Thus *7799*2*3322658974*5000#; click the send button having done this, your account will be debited with transfer amount. You have the responsibility to select the bank you are sending the money to.
Note: Charges apply on transfer. You will be charged N21 for transferring money to a Unity bank account and N52.50 for transferring to non-Unity bank account.
Do not forget to use your registered line with Unity bank to execute this transaction order-wise you would not be enabled.
Unity Bank Airtime recharge code: How to buy airtime with Unity bank USSD code
- From your registered line with Unity bank dial *322*215*Amount#
- If for instance, you want recharge your phone with N2000 airtime, just dial *322*215*2000# and click the send button, your account will be debited and your phone credited with value.
- Dial *7799*Airtime amount# from your registered line
- *7799*2000# and click the send button, your phone will be credited with value.
Unity bank airtime top-up for third party
You can buy or recharge your friends, family and loved ones phone with Unity bank recharge code; follow the below steps
- Dial *7799*Recipient phone number*Airtime amount#
- *7799*07034847616*2000# where 07034847816 is third party phone number and N2000 amount credited/recharged.
Unity bank Ussd code daily transfer limit
It’s note-worthy that daily limit on this platform is N100,000.
This service is available on MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and 9Mobile lines as being linked to your account.
How to check Unity bank account balance
- Dial *7799# as a registered account owner
- Select option “check account balance”
- Enter the last 4 digits of your ATM master card or USSD PIN to confirm the request.
How to get/generate Unity bank transfer token number
This is however an internet banking application, kindly follow the below procedure;
- Log in to your internet banking with your username and password
- Click on “Transfer” tab
- Click on self-link transfer, Unity bank transfer, and other banks transfers.
- Select account number to debit
- Fill in other beneficiary details
- Hit the ‘next’ button
- Enter the “6” digits number generated on your token device
- Click authorize, that’s all, you’ve sent your transfer
Having learnt all you can accomplish wit Unity bank USSD code, why not share this post, it might just be useful to some other persons.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.