Stanbic IBTC transfer code – Banking in recent time does not involve untold hardship as customers were subjected to a few years back.
The advent of technology, no doubt brought succor to various aspects of life, banking industry inclusive, as such the role it has played so far cannot be underscored under whatsoever guise.
However, if you’re an existing or prospective customer with Stanbic IBTC, this guide will detail every aspect of its transactions you should be acquainted with via the USSD and lot more.
It does not only provides a seamless experience, it as well improves customer loyalty and engagement, since you are at leverage to accomplish most tasks yourself from the comfort of your arm chair at home, sipping you chilled bottle of soft drink.
Traditional banking is gradually weeding out, many thanks to e-channel platforms and the cashless policy the Central bank of Nigeria has labored vigorously to instill.
That being said, this guide will deal with so many aspects which include but not limited to:
- Stanbic IBTC daily transfer limit
- Stanbic IBTC balance code
- Stanbic IBTC wallet account
- Stanbic IBTC airtime recharge code
- Stanbic IBTC profile
- Stanbic IBTC loan code
- Stanbic bank transfer charges
- Stanbic bank airtime recharge etc
Brief history of Stanbic IBTC Bank
This is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa.
How to open a Stanbic IBTC bank account via the 909 USSD
- From your phone dial *909#, it will display array of menu which include 1) Buy airtime 2)Transfer money 3) @ease Wallet 4) My balance 5) Open an account 6) Other services
- Select option “5” for open an account
- In the next column, you will be asked to select account type which could be 1) Bank or 2) @ease Wallet.
- In the next slide, you will see “please give us your BVN to make the process easier, kindly insert your eleven digit BVN in the column provided. Your complete name as contained in your BVN will be displayed correctly, then select your gender either male or female.
- In the next column, enter your complete address
- Enter a secret word to complete the process. This secrete word could be any word of your choice, usually known to you alone for security reason. This secret word may be required from you while carrying out other transactions, so get abreast with it.
- In the next step, your new account number will be sent to your phone via SMS thus “Your newly opened account number is 003574**** as the case may be.
With that said, congratulations, you are now the latest Stanbic IBTC bank customer, start crediting your account and commence other transactions as deemed fit, I will be outlining other services and how you can go around them.
How to open Stanbic IBTC @ease Wallet account
@ease wallet is an electronic wallet designed to meet the lifestyle needs of Nigerians, especially the unbanked, underbanked and multibanked using a unique combination of technology and Agent network.
Stanbic IBTC @ease wallet allows you to send and receive money, purchase airtime and pay bills.
How to open @ease wallet account in simple steps;
- Dial *909#
- Select @ease wallet
- Select Open Account
- Enter your Surname
- Enter your first name and other name
- Enter your date of birth in this arrangement: (yyyy-mm-dd) where yyyy= the year of birth, mm= the month of birth and dd= the day of birth itself
- Enter your address
- Enter your referral code if any, otherwise continue
- Enter your secret word
- Dial *909# again and select @ease wallet to create your PIN
- Fund your wallet and start enjoying banking with ease
- Success! You will receive a welcome SMS
Now you can start using and enjoying your @ease wallet in peace.
How to create Stanbic IBTC transfer code PIN
To commence transactions in earnest on a USSD, you will need to first set up a PIN, having opened an account with the bank.
Kindly adhere to the below process for a transaction PIN creation;
- Dial *909#
- Select “6” for other services
- Select “1” for my bank
- Select “7” to create PIN
- Enter any “4” digits of your debit card, precisely your PAN number
- Then enter your preferred transaction PIN, that’s all. You are all set to go
How to transfer money via Stanbic IBTC transfer code (909)
This does not involve a rocket science whatsoever, a couple of steps will ensure you get your funds sent to your beneficiary with ease. Kindly follow the below steps to accomplish this task.
- Dial *909#
- Select otion “6” for more and Select “1” for my bank
- Select “3” from the list of options for “transfer”
- Enter the amount you intend to send
- Select your beneficiary’s bank, account number, confirms details for correctness and insert your transfer Pin.
- Dial *909*11*Amount*Account number#, this is when you intend to transfer to a Stanbic IBTC account better still called intra bank.
For other banks/inter bank transfers
- Dial *909*22*Amount*Account Number#
Stanbic IBTC airtime recharge
This is about one of the most required services customers need immensely, kindly follow the below steps;
- Dial *909#
- Select “Buy airtime”
- Then 1) to recharge self-phone 2) to recharge for others
- Select mobile network; MTN, GLO, Aitel, 9Mobile etc
- Enter amount
- Select source of fund; 1) from your account 2) from wallet 3) virtual banking
- Insert PIN, that’s all. Your phone will be credited.
Stanbic IBTC balance code
- Dial *909#
- Select option “4” for “My balance”
- Select option; 1) my bank balance 2) wallet balance depending on the balance you want
- Your account balance will be displayed
Stanbic IBTC daily transfer limit
- Daily transfer limit is N100k
- Daily airtime recharge limit; N200 to N5k
Stanbic IBTC loan code
Most banks in Nigeria now afford their customers loan via USSD, these loans can be accessed from the comfort of your home.
You however are expected to meet some criteria.
On this note, Stanbic IBTC do not have or provide loan on USSD, in any case you need loan, kindly follow the below guide.
You can get a salary advance by;
- Visiting your nearest Stanbic IBTC Branch
- You may call 01 422 2222
- Or email: [email protected]
If you are a salary earner, and looking up to getting loan from the bank, here is how to it goes;
- Your salary account must be domiciled with Stanbic bank
- You must earn N40k per month at least
- Minimum loan amount is N20k
- You must have been with your employer for at least six months
- You must be 21-year old and above, but not older than 60 years
- In case of a contract worker, you need to be contracted to an approved company and must have a valid contract terms.
Are there questions and concerns, kindly drop a comment below.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.