Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment Nationwide (2019)
Polaris Bank – Are you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer -centric?
Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family!
We are in search of passionate , result oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’ level (WAEC/NECO), not more than one sitting.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
How to apply
- Log on to Polaris Career HERE
- Fill in your details via the career portal.
- Test date is Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck!
Raphael is a seasoned and dynamic writer, with interest in Banking, personal finance, entrepreneurial development. A councillor and motivational speaker.