Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment Nationwide (2019)
Polaris Bank – Are you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer -centric?
Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family!
We are in search of passionate , result oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’ level (WAEC/NECO), not more than one sitting.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
How to apply
- Log on to Polaris Career HERE
- Fill in your details via the career portal.
- Test date is Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck!
Raphael Orji is a Digital Marketing Expert, Seasoned and Dynamic Freelancer, with interest in Banking, Personal finance, Entrepreneurial development. A Councillor and Motivational Speaker.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
I’m here for you!
Come right in let’s talk.
Call: +234 7034847816 available on WhatsApp.