NIMC registration: You may now enroll for your NIN at designated Polaris bank branches
March 1, 2021
NIMC registration – In line with the federal government order to telcos to get all SIM cards linked with NIN, which consequently states that SIM cards are going to be disconnected for failing to adhere to this guideline.
Pressure has intensified on Nigerians who by all means do not want to be meted with the impending sledge hammer. To this end Polaris bank has waded into this to ensure a smooth process.
By this line of action, Polaris bank now offer NIN enrollment in its select branches to further make the exercise easier and lively.
How to enroll for NIMC registration at Polaris bank branch.
- Visit https://www.nimc.gov.ng/enrolment-form
- Download, print out and complete the enrolment form
- Visit https://iq-online.net/polaris/
- Book an appointment by providing contact information thereafter select preferred date, time and branch location for biometrics capture
- Visit the preferred Polaris branch on the appointment date as contained in the print out for biometrics capture.
A number of branches have been selected for pilot phase of this exercise
- Ikeja Plaza Branch
- Ketu Branch
- Festac Branch
- Alfred Rewane Branch
All are Lagos branches for now.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.