How to transfer money with Diamond Bank USSD code to any bank account
July 13, 2018
How to transfer money with Diamond Bank USSD code to any bank account. Virtually every bank has adopted the ussd code for easy and seamless transaction.
Diamond Bank is not an exception to this, being one of the Nigerian banks with huge customer base, the ussd code thus becomes imperative.
Ussd code is referred to unstructured supplementary service data, customized and used mainly by the network providers.
BENEFITS OF DIAMOND BANK USSD CODE:
To avoid unnecessary que in the banking hall.
Checking account balance
Generates a token for second level authentication.
Convenience and comfort.
Easy and very simple to remember.
Does not require internet connection.
Can be accessed anytime.
TRANSACTIONS YOU CAN DO WITH DIAMOND BANK USSD CODE:
1 You can check your account balance.
2. Transfer money to another account.
3. Airtime purchase for yourself and others.
4. You can request for ATM card via Diamond Bank ussd code channel
5. Change Pin.
7. Increase transferable limit.
WHAT IS DIAMOND BANK USSD CODE?
How does the ussd code works?
1. You will have to register first before you can use the service.
2. After dialing *426# you are required to input the last six digits of your ATM card number. These numbers are crested on your card.
3. Enter your Diamond Bank account number.
4. The next step is to create a Pin, here you are required to choose preferably a four digits pin, it’s advisable to use a pin you alone can remember.
5. Upon successful creation of pin, you can start using the Diamond Bank ussd code *426#.
NB: You may also need to increase your transferable limit.
HOW CAN I INCREASE MY LIMIT USING DIAMOND BANK USSD CODE?
1. Dial *426# on your phone using the Diamond Bank registered number.
2. Select option 7 to increase your limit.
3. Enter the last six digits of your ATM card number
4. Enter your Diamond Bank account number.
5. Enter your Diamond Bank transfer mPin, you are done.
What’s the maximum limit I can send?
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY USING DIAMOND BANK USSD CODE:
1. Dial *426# on your registered phone number with Diamond Bank.
2. From the prompt, select option 2 for transfer.
3. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
4. Enter the receiver account number (Beneficiary).
5. Select the receiver bank and send, it will display the receiver name and the bank for you to preview and verify.
6. Enter your four digits mPIN then hit the send button. You are done sending the money, as simple as that. You can visit https://www.diamondbank.com for more inquiry.
Did you have questions you may need clarity on, it’s your turn now. Kindly share this post.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.