Money transfer app Paysend – How to send money from the USA, Dubai to Nigeria, Ghana, etc.
July 29, 2022
Money transfer app Paysend is known as the next generation money transfer, even though it has been rendering cross bother money transfer services. With Paysend, you can send money to over 150 countries across the globe.
Paysend is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
How Paysend works
Paysend allows you to send money to friends and family back home, by simply downloading its app available on Google and App store for Android and IOS operating systems. Alternatively, you can visit and sign up on its website Paysend.com
Paysend works with Union Pay, Visa, and MasterCard to make your transfers faster and safe with 1 pound, 1.5 euro, and $2 flat fees on transfers.
To register, all you need is your mobile phone number and the country code you are sending your money from.
Transferring money with Paysend is quick and easy, enter the amount you want to send and you will be shown the exact amount your recipient will receive according to the current/prevalent exchange rate.
Choose how you want the recipient to receive the money as well as enter their details, you can pay with either your card or your bank account.
Lastly, review the transfer, if it looks right, kindly confirm and send the money, and that’s it, your money is on its way.
You can also request money by selecting the request function, to achieve lower transfer fees, and advise your friends and receiver’s to join Paysend.
How to sign up and send money via money transfer app paysend
- Visit Google/App store, in the search bar type “Paysend app” and hit “Install”
- Having installed the app, open it to get started with Paysend.
- Enter your phone number, and click on “Continue”
- In the slide, you will be asked if you would like to send money or request and receive money. Choose whichever applies.
- If transfers are not enabled in your country you will be informed that they haven’t launched transfers from your country.
- If your country is enabled, enter the amount you want to send
- Choose destination/country
- Choose how you want the recipient to receive the money
- Enter the receiver’s card, bank, or wallet details and press “Continue”
- Pay with your card or from your account/select how you want to pay and choose from the available options
- Confirm and send your money.
How to receive via money transfer app Paysend in Nigeria
Note: If you are looking to send money via Paysend to Nigeria, the receiver can receive it through his domiciliary bank account since all remittances to Nigeria are received in USD at this time. In this case, you will need to enter the receiver’s bank details in the appropriate column, which you can send to the Access bank account.
You can send the money directly to Visa or MasterCard cards in Nigeria.
A recipient can receive via cash pickup too in Nigeria, all they need to do is take their Paysend reference number and one-time password to the pickup location/bank as well as their valid ID card to cash out the transfer.
To pick up cash in USD from Access bank as well as other banks in Nigeria you will need any of these valid ID cards
- Nigeria’s driver’s license
- International passport
- Permanent voters card
- NIMC ID card
How to receive via money transfer app Paysend transfer in Ghana
- Ghanaians can receive directly to Visa card
- You can receive it via bank account
- You can receive directly to digital wallets.
Paysend partners with Demane cash a payment institution in Africa, one of the main Pan African financial groups established in 32 countries to send money to Morocco.
How to request money transfer app paysend
You can request money from other users by simply providing their phone numbers.
To effect this service, log in to your paysend account
- Click on “Request money”
- Fill in the phone number of the person you want to request money from
- Select the amount you wish to receive and the purpose of the request
- You will be asked to provide your card details where you want the money to be sent; enter your card number, its expiry date, and your full name
- Review your request for correctness and click the “Agree button” and your request will be sent.
Note: Every request is valid for 30 days, it will expire if your sender will not accept it during this period.
Paysend is an excellent money transfer service with a high trust rating recommended to everyone. It has about 4 million customers globally and moves more than four billion US dollars annually.
It’s a user-friendly web and mobile app that attracts all-around positive feedback, users can complete international payments using their debit or credit cards.
What we like about Paysend
- Low and competitive fees as well as exchange rates
- Specialized in international card payments
- Has a network of around 150 countries
What we don’t like about Paysend
- Most of the fees are hidden
- Bank transfers are not supported as a pay-in method in all countries
Paysend is in partnership with MasterCard to extend international and domestic money transfers.
The integration allows Paysend’s US users to transfer money directly to eligible MasterCard debit cards.
Paysend customer service
You can raise a complaint through its support team by messaging; firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive immediate action to ratify the situation.
Who owns Paysend?
The founder and owner of Paysend money transfer service is “Ronnie Millar”
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.