Introducing Kuda Bank, suitable for all Nigerians
June 2, 2021
Introducing Kuda Bank, suitable for all Nigerians
Kuda bank – It’s a known fact that the Nigerian financial system has gained momentum with the influx of several tech firms that claimed to cater to the need of the underdeveloped economy geared towards financial inclusion.
Given this, a number of these firms are either out to align their pockets with excess profits or exploit the numerous consumers of these financial products they claim to offer.
In the light of this, I introduce Kuda bank to you, a firm that finally bridges the gap between financial lack and prosperity, while it holds the consumer in high esteem.
About Kuda bank
Kuda bank is a digital microfinance institution that helps you to get the best out of your money without outrageous charges as seen with other financial enablers.
Kuda is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, with kuda you have tools that enable you to track your spending evenly, save more, and make the right money decision for your future.
Kuda will save you the pains of regular and conventional banking by providing an experience that’s unmatched digitally in Nigeria’s financial industry.
About Kuda bank app
Kuda bank app is a mobile application where a customer can carry out his/her transaction in the most seamless way without having to visit any physical office.
This app is available on IOS and android operating systems.
What you can do with the kuda bank app
1. You can send and receive money from friends, family and for business purposes too
2. You can buy airtime with ease from your Kuda account
3. You can pay bills like TV
a. (DSTV Box office wallet top-up, DSTV subscription, GoTV, and Startimes Payments).
b. Internet services
4. Betting (Nairabet, 1960Bet, 1XBET, 234BET, Bet 9ja, Betking, BETWAY, Merrybet Gold Limited, SportyBet, Surebet247, and Winner’s Golden Bet.)
5. Transport and toll.
Features of Kuda bank app
- You can retrieve your statement of account at any time without stress, you can do this by clicking on the “More menu” as seen on the app. Then locate the statement and report section on the app, and input the start and end date of the period under review for your account statement.
- The kuda bank app affords you access to own a virtual and a physical naira debit card, these cards functionalities are housed in the app.
- You can link your accounts.
- You can chat with the support team expressly in real-time for inquiry and complaint resolution
- There’s high-level security on the app, for example, you will be required to confirm your account while onboarding through SMS having input your BVN. This is to ascertain if the details provided conform to the BVN. Where there’s a noticeable disparity, your account confirmation may take up to one week. The app can log you out after some minutes of inactivity.
- There’s a referral program that helps every user to earn N200 when their friends sign up using their referral code
- There’s an account limit of 50k per transaction for both sending and receiving parties. With a daily maximum balance of N300k, free 25 transfers to other banks monthly, daily withdrawal to a maximum of 5 times.
Who is Kuda bank’s CEO?
Babs Ogundeyi is Kuda bank’s co-founder and CEO.
In his introductory remark of the digital bank says; they want to bank every African on the planet, however, aimed to this by blowing customers away with unmatched customer service.
How to transfer from the Kuda app to other banks?
- Login to your Kuda app with your user name and password
- Click on payment at the bottom end of your app
- Your service menu will be displayed, select “Send money”
- Insert the sent amount, select the beneficiary’s bank from the list of options provided, insert their account number, and add a note this is optional.
- Click on “Next,” then complete your transfer. Your transfer to other banks is free to the first 25 customers in a month.
Kuda bank transfer code?
You can add money to your Kuda account from GTBank, Polaris bank, Access Bank, First Bank, Wema Bank, and Zenith bank accounts via USSD code.
- Login to your Kuda account
- Tap the “Add money” icon on your dashboard
- Tap add “by USSD”
- Type in the amount you wish to send
- Tap the right USSD code for the bank as displayed to add money to your account, follow the screen prompt and complete your transaction
Kuda bank location?
Kuda headquarters and office locations,
- 151 Herbert Macaulay Way, Oworonshoki, Nigeria
How to sign up with Kuda,
follow this LINK to get started immediately.
Kuda does not leave its customers hanging, if you need help you may contact kuda via email:
On how Kuda works, it offers checking accounts with no monthly fees, a free debit card, and plans to offer consumer savings and P2P payments options on its platform in the coming months.
You can open a bank account within 5 minutes, complete your KYC on the app, then get issued a new bank account number.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.