Inksnation Review: Is this the beginning of the end of poverty in Nigeria, how true is this claim? Find out
Inksnation – Are you aware that forty percent of Nigerians live below the poverty line, has it occur to you that 82 million Nigerians live on less than $1 a day, this report was revealed by the National Bureau of Statistics, this is coming from a population of about 200 million people.
It has been projected by the United Nations, that Nigeria will have a population of 400 million by 2050.
Away from that, trying to call your attention to the reality that abounds, thus the subject of this review as seen earlier.
Having said that, I want to take you into a journey of discovery, investment, claims, what is obtainable and what not giving credence to the topic of discussion.
The term “Inksnation” has become a subject of importance if not a household name among Nigerian investors and Africa at large.
You see, any scheme that requires your money to make you rich on its utmost control, should draw concerns, worries, skepticism and all that comes with the fear of losing one’s hard earned money at the alter of profit taking after investment.
As you are aware, Nigerians have had cause to get their fingers burnt in the past, en route to reaping much by investing just a little as claimed by mastermind of such schemes.
But why are Nigerians this gullible to keep falling for such schemes time after time? The answer is an open secret “Poverty of course.”
Given the stats above, it so indicates that Nigerians are grossly underfed, malnutrition thus highly susceptible to loss the little they have, all in a bid to rewrite their stories for better, despite living in abundance of crude oil that has continued to be the nation’s major source of revenue, typical of the self-acclaim most populous black nation.
“Could you please go straight to the point.?”
O yes, I will, just that I felt the burden of helping my readers, Nigerians and their counterparts across Africa to at least not throw caution to the wind going forward in matters of this appearance and its likes.
What is Inksnation all about?
This is a product of iBSmartify, owned and developed by a Nigerian, attributed as the World’s first charitable Trust DAO which can end poverty in any country in less than 9 months.
According to the owner, it will promote love, unity, ones and equal distribution of wealth, it works alongside a reserve Cryptocurrency called Pinkoin, Africa’s based debit card called Pinkard.
More so, they claimed the native coin will pay every single Nigerian, African and human being on earth, this include babies born everyday a minimum of N120,000 monthly for life as Universal Basic Education Income.
Taking into account reasons for this project
According to the CEO, it’s estimated globally that by 2025, 80% of jobs will be automated by machines and Artificial Intelligence.
This will render a lot of humans jobless, which in its intelligence Africa is projected to be the worst hit.
The blockchain is backed by human asset, which makes it easier to incentivize its value.
It operates with a digital currency called iBNaira or PinKoin.
Who is the brain behind this project? Founder of inksnation CEO
The CEO of inksnation is Omotade Sparks Amos, seemingly a young entrepreneur from Badagry Lagos State.
Who is this scheme for?
Like I’ve said earlier, Omotade Sparks Amos claimed it’s for everyone who cares to breakout from the shackles of poverty. Mostly targeted at Nigerians, Africans and other nations of the world who care to end poverty within a space of 6-9 months.
Since wealth creation and acquisition is a subject every nation admires, this may duly attract attention to further test its proficiency.
How popular is this scheme
Well, like Omotade said in one of his press briefings, it will go full fledge by August 2020.
Per my check shows that a lot of people are talking about “Inksnation” already. They seem to be well equipped with foot soldiers who are ensuring its success already online. They are on every web page canvasing for investors aggressively.
As at the time of writing this review, their Facebook page has 64 likes and 7,103 followers on twitter.
Here is the stats found on their twitter page as at 10th June 2020
5,669 Living Nodes joined
1 PKN = $1,225.18
The people’s global reserve of Inksnation increased to $176.4 billion.
They concluded by saying “If you missed bitcoin, make sure you don’t miss Pinkoin… The democracy of money.”
They are gathering momentum and publicity ahead of its official launch. From indications available it seems they are getting investors already, but we can’t rely on that anyways.
What scam adviser is saying about Inksnation?
From the available ratings, it has a trust score of 1% by scam adviser which to me is a typical red flag, extremely poor. 8 reviews have been given so far about it with 6 persons trusting it to be legit while 1 person says it’s scam.
Again, the website is receiving a lot of traffic according to alexa with 176,060.
Here are some negative highlights as seen on scam adviser:
- The website owner is hiding his identity using a paid service
- We tested the speed and performance of the website which is low
- We were unable to find reviews for this website on WebOfTrust (WOT)
- The website has been set up 1 year, 5 days ago
- We detected cryptocurrency services which can be high risk.
Then on consumer reviews about this inksnation.io on scam adviser
They normally give money to all members that have activate their cards in order for them to be using it to register new members and be receiving money – Abdulrasaq
They are eradicating poverty – Wms Rasaq Olawale.
Well, like I’ve said earlier, it’s not difficult to see they have a good number of foot soldiers who have been toiling web pages to ensure they have a safe and sound kickoff.
What other industry experts are saying about this scheme
According Solomon Julius of slooreviews
He summarized his review in a 5 key points indicator having had a chat with Omotade thus;
1 According to Solomon, Amos claimed the government of China contacted him to come and start the poverty eradication program in her country. Solomon however, urged Amos to make public the medium in which Chinese government reached out to him; Phone call, WhatsApp chat or email as the case may be. No response yet.
- He should equally give evidence that India likewise contacted him to come over and commence the program as well, just like he claimed in certain publications and their chat as well.
- He should give an insight to what determines the value of Pinkoin as investors transactions and investments will center around it as a digital currency.
- He questioned why a company like mastercard well trusted and certified not in charge of his Pinkard , why is it just a plastic card with QR code.
- Solomon as well, enquired why Amos keeps on deceiving people that he wrote a letter to EFCC, he as well ask when he’s taking the letter to EFCC to get it signed?
The role of EFCC in this concept cannot be underscored, to prove that the scheme is very legit and scam free ahead.
What are the investment dynamics and packages?
It has four investment plans namely;
- Gold and
This package is the least which you are required to invest N1k and get the following rewards in a month
- All benefits are in Pinkoin
- You receive a sign up bonus thus ( IBGrant N2,520,000 worth of pinkoin)
- Monthly IBSalary of N120k worth of pinkoin
- Usage of all funds in Pinkoin will be active by August 12th, 2020
This package is sourced with one time investment of N10k with the below claimed benefits
- Sign up bonus IBGrant N6,560,000 worth of Pinkoin
- Monthly IBSalary N180k worth of Pinkoin
This package is sourced with one time investment of N100k with the below benefits
- Sign up bonus IBGrant N12,480,000 worth of Pinkoin
- Monthly IBSalary N240,000
This package attracts a one- time investment fee of N1,000,000 with the following benefits
- Sign up bonus IBGrant N101,100,000 worth of Pinkoin
- Monthly IBSalary of N300,000 worth of Pinkoin.
- This program promises to be a life saver, one of its kind originating from the African descent
- It promises prosperity for all
- It happens to be true, Nigeria’s poverty index will take a new look
- Babies born daily making N120k monthly as a Universal Basic Education Income won’t be a bad idea, should it turn out true.
- Nigerians will sure treat it with the most skepticism, giving their experiences with a handful of Ponzi schemes in the past. Though the CEO claimed it isn’t Ponzi in any way.
- If it isn’t good enough, then Nigerians will lose a lot going into the launch. For N1k bronze package, 100k Nigerians will lose N100, 000, 000 (one hundred million naira). This is very easy to see, Nigerians will rush to invest with a hope to rewrite their destinies. After all receiving N120k monthly from an initial investment of N1k, isn’t a big deal. We’ve seen them in different facets before now, and I serious doubt if this will make any difference, but for the benefit of doubt, let’s wait and see.
At this point, it may be too early to tag inksnation a scam, in the same breath, it cannot be trusted. Remember, if it’s too good to be true, it’s most certainly not.
The parameters the founder intends to use cannot really be reliable at this time, as good as bitcoin is, it has not received general acceptance by the Central Bank of Nations.
Pinkoin will be appreciated as one of its kind, but still lacks the merit to uphold and retain treasure of values as projected, again, it’s seriously in doubt for an individual to embark and actualize such project.
However, in the meantime, Nigeria will be proud to identify with such success if it holds, will she be willing to fund and support the project thereafter, that’s left to be seen.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.