How to use the GTB internet banking
GTB internet banking is a robust channel designed with awesome technology that gives you unlimited access to your GTBank accounts and enable you perform almost all your transactions online without hitches.
GTB INTERNET BANKING BENEFITS
- It’s allows seamless access to your accounts from any location in the world.
- You can monitor your account online real time.
- Banking transactions are conducted from the comfort of your location.
- Awesome and strong security for all your online transactions.
- You access GTBank information and products easily.
- Customers communicate with the bank effectively and easily.
- Account access is 24/7 real time.
GTB INTERNET BANKING FEATURES
- You can transfer money to any GTB account or other banks.
- You can check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- Payment of utility bills, transfer funds to other accounts.
- You can request, confirm and stop your cheque.
- You can pay for your US Visa fee.
- Can send account statements to embassies or third party.
- Booking airlines.
- Transfer foreign currency from your domiciliary account to anyone around the world.
GTB INTERNET BANKING REGISTRATION
To start using GTB internet Banking service, you will need to take the following steps:
- Sign up on GTB internet banking by filling the registration form, you can walk into any GTBank branch and ask for internet banking request form.
- The following will be required of you in the form: Your GTB account number, account name, email address, once profiling is completed, your details will be sent the email address you provided.
GTB INTERNET BANKING LOGIN DETAILS (ID & PASSWORD)
You may also like; How to use the UBA internet banking
On successful registration above. Your ID and Password will be forwarded to the email address you provided during registration. In any case you could not receive your details kindly visit http://www.gtbank.com
- Click on “REGISTER” on the internet banking platform or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with GTBank, you are expected to change your default password within 2hrs of receipt.
HOW TO LOGIN TO GTB INTERNET BANKING PLATFORM
Having received you login details, kindly proceed to ibank.gtbank.com it will pop up a page where it requires you type in your user ID and Password having typed click the login icon below it. It will take you to your dashboard where you can perform all transactions you so wished.
HOW TRANSFER MONEY WITH GTB INTERNET BANKING
You can transfer money from your GTB account to other accounts after you might have login to the GTB internet banking dashboard. You will see “Account Transfer” on the side bar, there’s an option that says own account transfer which allows you transfer between your accounts, there are also link to transfer to another GTBank account or other banks account.
You will normally require a transaction code to complete the process, this can be generated using the GTBank token or hardware. For your token or hardware, visit any GTBank branch, or dial *737*7# for USSD token through the GTCONNECT which should usually cost N10 per session.
GTB internet banking is on a high demand by its customers as such, the bank has continued to maintain a perfect strategy to ensure the platform has been trendy in its services to as well maintain the lead in competition among rival banks in Nigeria and abroad. Key into it as a customer and say goodbye to queeing up in the bank for your transactions.
Raphael is a seasoned and dynamic writer, with interest in Banking, personal finance, entrepreneurial development. A councillor and motivational speaker.