How to use the First bank mobile app for all your transactions
First bank mobile app cannot be over looked among Nigerian league of easy banking players, the FirstOnline has stand the test of time and is still conquering in service and enhancing continuous experience.
You can use the First bank mobile app for virtually all transaction types, so long banking is concerned.
- In this guide, I will show you:
- How to transfer money with First bank mobile app
- How to register First bank mobile app/get enrolled
- First bank mobile app for blackberry
- First mobile update
- First bank Nigeria online banking
- How to get your login detail
- Where to access the new online banking platform
- How to recover your password
- How to synchronize your token
- How to check previous transactions from old platform
- How to download your e-statements
- How to view your transaction history
- How to recharge your phone
- How to check your balance.
HOW TO REGISTER FIRST BANK MOBILE APP/GET ENROLLED
Download the e-banking application form from First bank website here, complete and submit the form at any First bank branch nearest to you. You will be set up in less than five minutes and your login details will be sent to your mail box.
You may also like: How to open First Bank account online with *894#
HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST BANK MOBILE APP LOGIN DETAILS
Your login details will be sent to your email maintained with the bank, having being enrolled.
WHERE TO ACCESS THE NEW ONLINE BANKING PLATFORM
The most secure way to access the online banking site is through the First bank website at www.firstbanknigeria.com
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD FOR FIRST BANK MOBILE APP
You may reset your password using the “forgot password” link just above your True stamp on the login page.
HOW TO SYNCHRONIZE YOUR TOKEN
Under self-service menu, click on “Token Synchronization” press the button on your token and enter the displayed code in the response “1” field. Repeat for response “2” and click on synchronize.
HOW TO CHECK PREVIOUS TRANSACTIONS FROM OLD PLATFORM
Click on activity under the account menu, to check your transactions, you may select the duration for the activities you wish to view.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR E-STATEMENT
Click on download under the account menu, and select the duration for the statement you wish to download.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR TRANSACTION HISTORY
Click on activity, under the accounts menu to check your transactions, you may select the duration for the activities you wish to view.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE
Click on bills, select account and select mobile recharge, under the category enter the beneficiary phone number under bill reference field and authenticate with a token, how do I renew my post-paid subscription bills.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE
Click on accounts on the menu titles, click on activity to view your account balance.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH FIRST BANK MOBILE APP
- Open your First bank mobile app
- Enter your password
- Click on transfer option, select First bank account if you are transferring to a First bank account, select others if it’s inter -bank.
- Fill in the following information: Bank you are transferring to, account number, cross check the name pop-up to ensure correctness, input the amount you want to send, then narration which can be at your own discretion then click on continue.
- Insert your transfer PIN in the space provided, then click send.
- You will then receive payment advice on the transaction status.
You may also like: Using the Access Bank Mobile Banking application
Hope you’ve learnt a lot on First bank mobile app? Kindly drop your question if you have any at the comment box below.
Raphael is a seasoned and dynamic writer, with interest in Banking, personal finance, entrepreneurial development. A councillor and motivational speaker.