How to use Skye Bank internet Banking
July 29, 2018
How to use Skye Bank internet Banking
Sky Bank internet banking is one of the unique services of Skye bank that has been transformed to offer seamless services.
- Make payments and transfer within and outside the bank
- Initiate international funds transfer
- Set standing instructions
- Pay bills such as cable TV, Internet subscriptions, Utility, Transport and Toll
- Top-up airtime
- Request for cheque book
- Block your lost or stolen cardsand lots more
- Simple, fast and convenient to use.
- Easy access to your account 24/7 and even on public holidays.
- Eliminates time spent in the banking hall
- Be in control of your account activities.
HOW TO ENROL ON SKYE BANK INTERNET BANKING
Go to www.skyebankng.com , locate the internet banking icon at the top right corner of the website
Complete the internet banking subscription form (individual)
Ensure that the mobile number and email address completed on the form is the same as provided in your account opening form.
Once completed, drop the internet banking subscription form in the nearest Skye Bank for enrollment.
A registration notification will be sent to your registered contact number within the next 48 hours.
HOW TO LOGIN TO SKYE BANK INTERNET BANKING PLATFORM
Visit www.skyebankng.com on arrival you’ll see internet banking and Skye experience.
Click on internet banking which should migrate to an interface where you’re required to input your User ID and Password sent to your phone and email after your initial registration.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY USING SKYE BANK INTERNET BANKING
To transfer money you will first of all create beneficiary details in the following arrangement:
1. Log into the Skye Bank internet banking platform.
2. Click on “payment” tab on the top tool bar of your internet banking page.
3. View the menu list on the left side of the payment screen to select which transfer you want to perform.
You need to create beneficiary at this point.
Click on “beneficiary maintenance” menu item on the menu list.
Select transaction type, for which you choose to create beneficiary, in this case “interbank transfer”
Once selected click on “beneficiary template” button on the right side under the template.
On the add beneficiary fill in all the necessary details under the bank code field, click on search symbol in the side of the field to get list of banks.
Select bank beneficiary details will automatically populate.
Click on confirm button on the Add beneficiary verify screen at the bottom of the page.
A screen to key in your registered mobile number and email address with the bank.. Key in alphabetic code in the transaction pass code field, then click on submit button at the bottom of the screen then click OK.
Now to transfer fund properly on Skye bank internet banking
1. Click on interbank transfer if to other banks, you find this in the menu bar on the left side of the screen, this opens up the “Authentication required for payment screen.
2. On the authentication screen you will be required to give answer to your security questions and enter your Nickname for your selected image, once this has been entered click on submit and you will be redirected to the interbank transfer initiate screen if the details entered are correct.
3. Fill the required details by ensuring you select source account which is your own account you want to transfer from.
4. In the beneficiary details section, click the search button at the tight side of the beneficiary name field. This transfers you to screen page where you can see beneficiaries created, select the beneficiary you want.
5. Click on submit button at the bottom of the page .
6. The beneficiary details is populated in the interbank initiate page.
7. Type in transfer amount under payment details.
8. Select currency, click on initiate button then confirm . Click OK on the interbank transfer, confirm screen to complete your transaction.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SKYE BANK INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD
Send email to skyeplus customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-448-2100, 0806-988-0000 requesting for pssword reset, you will be required to answer some questions to ascertain your identity on Skye Bank internet banking.
I will always be willing to assist in whatever way as regards your banking issues, Skye Bank internet banking is a top notch.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.