How to start using my Diamond bank mobile app on another phone/device
Diamond bank Mobile app undoubtedly becomes the turning point, when you think of easy banking in Nigeria as well as obtainable with other commercial banks.
The use and accessibility of bank products have become even easier giving the fact that you can consummate transactions from the comfort of your arm chair anywhere, without visiting bank branches and meddling with numerous traffic and crowd that could be associated with carrying out such transactions in the banking hall itself.
The purpose of this article is to show you how you can start using your Diamond bank mobile app a fresh on another mobile device/phone, just in case you lost your phone or it got stolen that you can’t lay hands on it anymore.
I assume you already understand the fact that your Diamond bank mobile app will automatically not work if you change your SIM card to a new device, it’s however for security reasons. Thus the growing need to do proper reset and reconfiguration before you can access your Diamond bank mobile app again.
You should get acquainted with the following:
- Diamond bank mobile app apk
- Download Diamond bank new app
- Download new version of Diamond bank mobile app
- Download latest Diamond mobile app
HOW TO START USING DIAMOND BANK MOBILE APP ON ANOTHER PHONE/NEW DEVICE
First of all you will need to download the Diamond mobile app from app store, Google play store, Samsung store, Windows App Store and Blackberry App World, whichever applies to your device.
You may be required to get registered, select register on the application and follow the below steps:
- Input your Diamond online user ID (Internet banking user ID) and any of your account numbers then select submit. A registration code will be generated and sent to your registered phone number as an SMS.
- Enter the registration code sent to your phone and select submit.
- Choose a password (not less than six characters) which will be used to access this service at any time, reconfirm your password.
- Choose a four digit pin for transactions, reconfirm your pin and select confirm or input 16 digit Diamond debit card number and account number then select submit
- Input the Diamond online User ID and registration code sent, received and select submit
- Choose a password
- Choose a four digit pin for transactions, reconfirm your pin and select confirm.
If you’re not asked to register as a fresh user, follow the below steps to restore your Diamond bank mobile app on your new phone:
- Having downloaded the mobile app,
- Select ‘Change Device’?
- Enter your details (User ID, Password and PIN)
- A validation code will be sent to your registered phone number as an SMS.
- Enter the code and the app will move to your new device, as simple as that, isn’t it? Sure it is.
If you forgot your password, you can use the forgot login details option on the login page.
If you forgot your PIN, you will need to request a PIN reset by calling Contact centre on 0700 300 0000, send an email to email@example.com.
DIAMOND BANK MOBILE APP
Diamond Mobile App is one evident way Diamond bank is committed to providing innovative and accessible banking products and services to its customers anywhere in the world.
This platform, since its launch in October 2012 has catered to the basic banking as well as lifestyle needs of its customers, to ensure that they have 24/7 access to their funds in a convenient, fast and secure way and in turn improve customer satisfaction.
It is a lot more than a banking application, refer to the above image.
DOWNLOAD DIAMOND BANK NEW APP
Like I buttressed earlier, you can download the Diamond bank mobile app from app store, Google play store, Samsung store, Windows App Store and Blackberry App World, whichever applies to your device.
You can as well request to download the new version of Diamond bank mobile app.
If you really want to have a better experience as a Diamond bank customer, the Diamond bank mobile app is the answer, what are you waiting for, go get it immediately, drop your question below if any.
Raphael is a seasoned and dynamic writer, with interest in Banking, personal finance, entrepreneurial development. A councillor and motivational speaker.