How to send money through Azimo Money Transfer
Azimo Money Transfer – The increasing number of money transfer platform is not without Azimo, this service was founded in 2012, with the vision of using technology to democratize financial services, making them affordable and available to all.
Azimo is a safer way to send money to over 200 countries and territories around the world, majority have reckoned with theAzimo money transfer and still counting.
With Azimo, you can send money to the following countries
- Russia and many more
How to send money through Azimo
- Log on tohttps://www.azimo.com
- Create account/Sign up
- From the drop down, choose a country and delivery method
- Enter the recipient, choose receive platform, either through bank, agent location. Where you choose bank account, you should input the receivers bank account number
- Choose an amount you wish to pay via your debit or credit card or bank transfer as preferable
- Check transfer details and confirm payment
How to receive Azimo money transfer in Nigeria
You may also like: Mukuru money transfer: Learn how to send and receive money in Africa
In Nigeria, you can receive Azimo money directly to any bank account in Nigeria.
Pioneer banks for Azimo in Nigeria are: Diamond bank, First bank, UBA and Zenith bank
Note: You cannot send money via Azimo to any country from Nigeria, meaning they do not support outbound transfers from Nigeria.
How to receive Azimo transfers in Ghana
You can pick Azimo money in Ghana banks at the following locations
- Yendi: Adansi Rural Bank- Akrokerri, Adansi Rurak Bank – Fomena, Adansi Rural Bank – Kaase also applicable in
- TONSU BOKRO
- Sefwi Essam
- Sefwi Bekwai
- Sefwi Asawinso
- Sefwi Akontombra
- Samreboi etc
How to receive Azimo money transfer in Kenya
Azimo can be received at Azimo pick up locations as follows in Kenya
- Nairobi: Azimo can be received at Upesi Money Transfer – Nairobi NHIF
Azimo transfer fees
As Azimo customer who has just signed up, the first Azimo transfer is free of charge, thereafter they can start charging you as low as 1 GBP, however the fee is largely dependent on
- Where the money is being sent to and where it’s coming from
- Which method you’re sending with, online bank transfer or credit/debit card transfer
- Azimo however, offers you the lowest fee up to 90% lower than other money transfer platforms.
How secured is Azimo money transfer platform
Azimo keeps your money safe, this is why they:
- Are verified by Master Card and Visa
- Fully regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Registered by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Certified by German TUV for data protection
- Use world class compliance, this is to make sure that your money is secured as well offer 100% money back guarantee.
FAQ on Azimo Money Transfer
Azimo Tracking: Tracking is the practice of using electronic device to monitor or ascertain the actual position of an item. Here we’re talking about monitoring the status, position and direction of Azimo transfer.
To view the status of your transaction,
- On the Azimo app, you will check your transfer status in the history tab, on the bottom of your screen.
- If you’re using the Azimo website, kindly log into your Azimo dashboard and check the status of your transfer.
How to cancel Azimo transfer
You will have to contact the Azimo Customer Support as soon as possible, however, if your transfer has been completed it will not be cancelled.
Additionally, if transfers are not being paid at the end, they can be cancelled after a few days.
Contact Azimo Support Email: helloazimo.com, phone: +44 2038831528
You may also like: How to use Safaricom M-Pesa for money transfer within and outside Kenya
Azimo Cash Pick up
Cash pick up is transfer that your recipient can collect as physical cash from over 200,000 secure pick up Azimo locations around the world.
Azimo money transfer works with local banks that process cash pick up transfers on behalf of Azimo.
Information a recipient should present when picking transfers
- Valid ID card that shows the beneficiary’s full name and matches the details entered by the sender from the abroad location
- Pick up reference number, which they will receive by email or that the sender can share with them directly through the Azimo share transfer status feature.
- Note at times, your receiver might need to provide the name of the local partner when picking up, you can find the name in emails or transfer history.
What to do if the pick-up location say they don’t know Azimo
This point is very much possible of a local partner,
Kindly ensure you go for cash pick-up with your Photo ID, pic k-up reference number, and the name of the local partner which can be found in email or local history.
If you still have any issue after that, kindly contact Azimo +44 2038831528
Azimo London phone number:+44 2038831528
With Azimo money transfer, sending money to your loved ones has never been this easier.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.