How to open FCMB online account with your mobile device
Virtually information technology is the trend of our time, Banks have taken extra grid to provide excellent and seamless services in the Nigerian banking sector.
One of those trends is that you can now open and own an FCMB account from the comfort of your with your mobile device.
Anybody can do it, so long you have internet access on your computer or mobile phone.
FCMB ONLINE: REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING FCMB ONLINE ACCOUNT-
- Scanned copy of your specimen signature.
- Scanned copy of your passport photograph, for under age below 16yrs a scanned copy of the birth certificate will be required.
You may also like: How to use FCMB Mobile Banking for seamless transaction – Financengr
FCMB ONLINE: FEATURES OF FCMB ONLINE ACCOUNT-
- Zero operating balance.
- Attractive and competitive interest rate.
- Free access to internet and mobile banking.
- Debit card can be used globally.
HOW TO OPEN FCMB ONLINE ACCOUNT:
Having acquired the above mentioned requirements kindly go to https://wwww.onlineaccount.
- Go to country of residence tap the drop down menu and select your country (Nigeria) if you’re a Nigerian.
- Click any of the following boxes as applicable to you: My kid, myself, I am an existing FCMB customer, I am a new customer.
- All the boxes in red asterisks are compulsory.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your date of birth (DOB) in order dd/mm/yyyy where dd- day, mm- month and yyyy-year.
- Input your bank verification number (BVN), if you’ve forgotten your BVN kindly dial *565*0# on your registered phone number. You must have at least N20 on your phone to access the service, on successful submission you will receive your BVN immediately.
- Enter your referral code if any otherwise continue.
- Scroll down and check the terms and condition box.
- Click “continue” to move to the next slide where your personal information will appear automatically because you’ve inputted you BVN number initially.
Move to contact information below fill the following: House number, street, country, state, city/town, email address, and phone number.
To upload your signature kindly sign your signature on a sheet of paper, snap it with your phone crop the image and upload it.
You may also like: How to use the UBA Mobile Banking application
To upload your passport photograph, crop any of your facially smart photograph and upload same.
- Click on complete. On successful submission you will receive congratulatory message on your screen thus, Dear….. You have successfully submitted your account opening form and will receive your account number shortly. If we need additional information we will contact you.
We look forward to welcoming you to world of opportunity,
Thanks for choosing FCMB.
What’s next, now that your account is open, simply visit any FCMB branch with your valid ID card and utility bill to move on your account. Fund your account and pick up your debit card.
You will receive an email message containing your account number, that’s just it, you are done opening an FCMB online account.
Raphael Orji is a Digital Marketing Expert, Seasoned and Dynamic Freelancer, with interest in Banking, Personal finance, Entrepreneurial development. A Councillor and Motivational Speaker.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
I’m here for you!
Come right in let’s talk.
Call: +234 7034847816 available on WhatsApp.