How to credit betking account in 12 different ways
How to credit betking account – The arrival of bet-king has further diversified as well thrown wide open the doors for competition in the Nigerian bet industry.
I once heard someone say, there are only two bets in Nigeria, according him the bets are “Bet9ja and others.”
At some points, the claim was somehow true to an extent, however, as I write this piece, things have really taken different shapes in the Nigerian bet industry with the arrival of betking.
For the purpose of this guide, I want to show you “how to credit betking account”, not only that, I will as well show you how you can carry out this task in 12 different ways.
So if a certain method could not apply to you the other will. Among these ways include,
- Interswitch webpay
- Quickteller ATM deposit
- Zenith bank mobile transfer
- UBA instant banking
- GT online bank transfer
- GTB USSD (*737*)
- Zenith bank USSD deposit0
- UBA USSD deposit
- Pay direct at a bank branch
- Bank instant deposit
But just before I do that;
You may want to learn a few things about Betking such as:
- Betking Zenith account number
- Betking quickteller
- Betking USSD code
- Betking ATM deposit
- How to withdraw money from betking
How to credit Betking account with Interswitch Webpay
I assume you already have a betking mobile account order wise called Betking online.
- Login to your betking account
- Click on deposit
- In the next step, enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your card details i.e The 16 digits card number, expiry date and the Card Verification Value (CVV). Click send, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone
- Input the (OTP) in the column provided and complete your transaction.
Your betking account will be credited with value instantly.
You may also like: How to withdraw from Bet9ja account
Note: The minimum amount you can deposit is N50, there’s no fee charged for this method.
How to credit your betking account with Paystack
- Login to your Betking account
- Click on deposit
- Click on paystack option as seen
- Input the amount you wish to credit your account with
- Select your deposit medium (either card or through bank)
- Click on the accept button
- Input your bank account/card details
- Insert your 4 digit pin and (OTP), send.
- Verify your details to ensure you have provided the right details and amount
- Complete your request and your betking account will be funded immediately.
Note: Minimum deposit is N100, there’s no fee attached.
How to credit your betking account with quickteller
- Login to your account
- Click deposit, then click on deposit with quickteller
- Log on to quickteller or search for www.quickteller.com/betking
- Enter your betking user ID, the the 6 or 7 digit numbers as can be seen at the top right corner of your betking account.
- Enter your email address or mobile number
- The system will bring up your information/details
- Enter your details and correctly
- Update the required card details, then click on “Pay”
- A payment receipt will be displayed.
Note: Minimum deposit is N100, while it attracts a service fee of N100.
How to credit your betking account via ATM deposit
- Visit an ATM,
- Having displayed, click on deposit as seen on the ATM
- Insert your card and enter your pin
- Choose “Pay Bills” or “Quickteller” depending on the ATM
- Select your account type (Savings/current) as the case may be.
- Enter the merchant code “04314801” as seen here
- Insert your customer reference number which is your user ID as seen at the top right corner of your betking account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your phone number and click on process.
Note: Minimum deposit is N100, fee is N100
How to credit your betking account via Zenith bank mobile transfer
- Login to your Zenith bank mobile banking App or internet banking
- Click on the Menu button
- Select “Payment and collections”
- Select the category “Gaming/Lottery”
- Select “Biller-Betking”
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your betking user ID
- Click on continue
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your account to be credited in some cases, but it’s mostly instant.
Maximum deposit is N3,000,000. Minimum deposit is N100 with a fee of N100 as well.
You may also like: Bet9ja mobile: How to fund Bet9ja account with ATM card
How to credit betking account via GT online bank transfer
- Go to www.gtbank.com
- Log into your desired banking account
- Click on Payment and Collection as it appears on the left side of the page.
- Select “Sports and Gaming”
- Search for “Banking’ and select the option.
- Enter your User ID
- Enter the amount to deposit, click on “Continue”
- Confirm the details are correct and click “Confirm and Continue”
- You will be prompted to choose how you wish to pay
- Upon successful completion, your account will be credited immediately.
Note: Maximum deposit amount is N10,000, with a service fee of N50. Minimum deposit N100.
How to credit betking account via GTBank USSD code 737
- From your registered phone with the bank, dial*737*50*Amount*153#
- Enter your 6 or 7 digit betking User ID.
- Enter your pin or last 4 digits of your GTB card
- Proceed with your payment, a notification will be received upon success of your deposit.
Note: Minimum deposit is N50 with a N20 fee
How to credit betking account via Zenith bank USSD code
- From your registered phone with the bank, dial *966*6*7842# on your mobile device
- Enter your betking 6 or 7 digit User ID
- Enter the amount you wish to fund your betking account with
- Enter your pin
- Proceed with your payment, a notification will be received upon the success of the deposit and your betking account will be funded. It may also take up to 24 hours for your account to be credited.
Note: Minimum deposit is N50 with a fee of N20
How to credit betking account via UBA USSD code
- Dial *919*26*Amount# on your registered line
- Input your pin
- Select your account number to be debited for the transaction
- Input your betking 6 or 7 digit User ID
- Verify your details as provided
- Input your preferred amount to be deposited, then send to complete your transaction
- A success notification is received once your transaction is completed.
Note: Minimum deposit is N50, it attracts a service charge of N20
How to credit betking account via Paydirect platform
Visit any of the following banks;
- Eco Bank
- Citi Bank
- Access Bank
- Wema Bank
- Unity Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Polaris Bank
- First Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Fill out a deposit slip, but leave the account number column blank.
Fill out your User ID.
Fill in the amount you wish to deposit, inform the teller you want to make payment to betking via “Paydirect”.
Ensure you collect your payment receipt once payment is made, if successful, your account will be credited immediately.
Note: Maximum deposit is N10,000, minimum deposit is N100. There’s no service fee attached.
How to fund betking account via Bank instant deposit
- Visit any branch of UBA, Polaris, GTB, Zenith Bank to deposit money via either UBA-collect, Polaris collect, GTB or Zenith Xpath.
- Fill in the deposit slip properly by providing the required details below. (You must inform the teller of the channel you wish to deposit through which could be UBA collect, Polaris collect, GTB collections or Zenith Xpath).
- Account name; Betking
- Account number: Betking (for Zenith Xpath, please write account number 1130076192 on the deposit slip)
- User ID: Insert your correct Betking User ID at the top corner of the deposit slip.
- Depositor’s name: should be your full name
- Depositor’s phone number, should be your phone number, the amount you wish to deposit.
- Once the deposit is made, your betking account will be credited immediately.
Note: Bank charge is N50, Minimum deposit is N100 while maximum deposit is N10,000,000.
How to fund betking account via GTPAY
- Visit GTPAY
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- You will be redirected to GTPAY page
- Enter your preferred payment method (card/bank)
- Enter your email address registered on betking
- Provide your card details
- Enter your OTP
- Click on pay
- If successful, your account will be credited immediately.
Note: Minimum deposit is N100, maximum deposit is card dependent.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.