How to create flutterwave virtual dollar card in minutes
October 15, 2021
Flutterwave virtual dollar card – The pains of remitting payments abroad from Nigeria cannot be overemphasized one bit, adding to this problem are certain CBN policies that have created more problems than they solved in trans-border payment solution.
This undoubtedly does not make any form of economic sense, which by popular opinion should be reviewed going forward to alleviate the pains of Nigerians who have been going through untold difficulty trying to send money abroad.
In view of this, fintech companies have been on the fore front of innovation to deepen financial inclusion where all concerned can send, spend or pay anyone online abroad seamlessly without going through rigorous process.
Flutterwave virtual dollar card is one of those innovations by Flutterwave to ensure you can pay and spend money abroad in USD.
This is otherwise known as Barter virtual card which allows you to make payments and shop online anywhere in the world especially where your local card won’t allow you given to certain standing restrictions.
How to create a Flutterwave virtual dollar card
- Kindly visit the app store and download “Barter by Flutterwave” then sign up to gain access to the platform
- Next in line is to complete a KYC (Know Your Customer)
- You will then have to add money to your Barter account which could be done through your debit card or bank transfer as the case may be
- Locate and click the “Create a new card.”
- You are at liberty to either create a multi-function card which can be used for online purchases and payments or a custom card designed for specific purpose.
- Then enter the amount you wish to fund your dollar card with
You’ve just created a flutterwave virtual dollar card, kindly be informed that card creation fee applies.
Q1. GTBank virtual dollar card
Ans. GTBank virtual dollar card/prepaid dollar card is an international payment card issued in partnership with MasterCard worldwide or Visa international.
However, this card is available to GTbank customers and non-customers instantly to cater to their numerous payment needs either online or abroad.
Features and benefits
- You can access funds 24/7 from over 2.1 million ATMs worldwide
- There are over 34 million merchants spots you can pay for goods and services, these include but not limited to (hotels, supermarkets, etc.) in over 210 countries and across other channels like ATM, POS and online.
- It has a high end security customized in Chip and PIN technology
Q2. Barter dollar card limit
Ans. The current limit on your USD virtual dollar card is $20,000 daily, by this implication the maximum you can have on your card is USD20,000 daily and the current limit per transaction is USD20,000 as well.
Q3. Barter dollar card rate?
Ans. The exchange rate used for foreign transactions is determined on a daily basis, which implies that the rate for yesterday may not be the same rate with today or that of tomorrow.
Do also understand that the rate is dependent on the current market prevailing rate for the day championed by the market forces of demand and supply of the USD.
You may find out what the current rate is by using the currency converter on the Flutterwave/Barter website. Also be informed that the day’s rate will always be displayed when you attempt to process a transaction.
Q4. Virtual dollar cards in Nigeria
Ans. Here are virtual dollar cards you may opt for in Nigeria to complete your payment either online or abroad. These include but not limited to
- ALAT by Wema bank
- Eversend virtual dollar card
- Eyowo virtual card
- Wallet Africa
- Barter virtual dollar card
- FXKudi virtual dollar card, kindly read more about virtual dollar cards in Nigeria here.
The Flutterwave virtual dollar card is one of the leading virtual cards in Nigeria with a track record of performance on the spot. It has since formed the epicenter of online payment solutions for numerous Nigerians and is still competitive enough to had turn out one of the very bests.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.