How to convert MTN airtime to cash or transfer to your bank account in Nigeria
April 2, 2021
How to convert MTN airtime to cash or transfer to your bank account in Nigeria
MTN airtime to cash – Did you credit your phone with an airtime amount meant to be transferred to another bank account, or let’s say you intend to top-up your mobile line with say N500 and you end up transferring N5,000 or N50,000 in error.
If you have the aforementioned challenges or related type and would want to get your money transferred back to your bank account so it can be used as planned, then this post is for you.
Other related search terms on this topic are:
- Aimtoget convert airtime to cash
- Airtime to cash app
- Convert recharge card to money
- How to transfer airtime to bank account
- Airtime flip
- Airtime conversion
- Ipay airtime
Like I stressed above, if you find yourself in any of the above situation here in Nigeria, do not panic yet, this article is structured to show you how you can convert this airtime back to cash in your bank account, so relax, there’s hope.
Just before we proceed, I will show you how to convert airtime to cash using the following parameters avalable in Nigeria
- MTN Share and sell
You just choose which ever is most suitable and convenient for you to surmount this task.
1) How to convert airtime to cash using eazymobile in simple steps
If by any means you found yourself in the web with excess funds on your phone than necessary, you’re possibly looking out for the best conversion platform in town?
As a business, you receive airtime from clients for payment of goods and services, probably have difficulty converting such voucher to cash, then get your account credited with same?
Did you receive airtime as a gift from a friend or loved one and wish to have it converted to cash?
You’re probably receiving donations on your platform via airtime, but need to have same converted to cash and credited to your bank account?
Let’s say you have MTN airtime and wish to swap it to Airtel etc?
If any of the above sounds like you, “Eazymobile remains your best solution.”
As one of the telecom service providers in Nigeria, a number of services is being provided by eazymobile which include but not limited to;
- Airtime conversion to cash
- Data purchase services
- Money transfer
- Airtime top-up
- Bitcoin exchange, investment, holding etc.
Why use Eazymobile
- It has one of the best competitive industry rates which range from 20-30% for every MTN/Airtel and GLO/9mobile vouchers respectively. This means to say that for every MTN/Airtel voucher converted you’ll receive 80% of the initial value transferred, while for GLO/9mobile you’ll receive 70% of the value as well.
- It has a user friendly interface, even a toddler can access it
- Minim transaction limit is N500, the lowest seen ever, with a maximum daily transaction limit of N5,000,000.
- Transaction on eazymobile platform is very swift and fast.
How to convert airtime to cash
- Visit eazymobile HERE to create your account first, if you are a returning user, kindly log in with your username and password
- Click on “Airtime exchange” and select “Airtime to cash.”
- Kindly follow the listed procedure as seen on the webpage to complete the airtime conversion.
- Add your bank account details by clicking on the account settings, then select bank between the options, then add a bank as it applies to you.
- Click on “Withdrawal” to get your fund withdrawn into your bank account.
For questions and enquiry, kindly send your concerns to;
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +234 9021 666608
How to convert airtime to cash using Ogdams
Nothing sucks like overstretching your budget in a difficult economy, what is even more frustrating is one’s inability to get a simple tech issue solved by lifting just a finger from the comfort of your home in a modern tech advanced world.
That said, if you by any means recharge your phone with airtime more than budgeted or looking to convert surplus airtime as received from clients for payment of goods and services or whatsoever into cash then credited straight to your bank account, Ogdams does it the most seamless, lesser fee with advance security features in place.
How to convert airtime to cash on Ogdams platform
Ogdams presents a very unique and user friendly interface that ensures you consummate transactions without playing around to locate features that should be so evident and clear.
The system has been tailored in a fashion that even a toddler can use it in the below simple steps;
- Kindly visit Ogdams HERE or download the app
- Click on register to create an account, refer to the email submitted for confirmation and activation of your account.
- Click on the menu icon as seen on the left hand side to display arrays of options, wherein you should further click on; select “Airtime to cash” from the side bar
- Select your choice of network (MTN, GLO, Airtel or 9mobile) for conversion, as well select amount as seen. A number will be provided for you to transfer the airtime, do afford to complete all forms accurately.
- Your A2C wallet will be credited almost immediately
- From this point, you can then withdraw to any preferred bank account by selecting “Withdrawal/A2C wallet to bank from the side bar menu.
- Your money will be credited to the designated bank account instantly, as simple as that.
For questions and enquiries, kindly send in your concerns to;
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +234 90 666 85702
2) How to convert MTN airtime to cash, then credit your bank account using Zoranga
Zoranga is about the fastest way to convert airtime to cash by Nigerians, this platform even helps online businesses create a simple way Nigerians can pay you via airtime.
For the record, with Zoranga you can convert MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and GLO airtime to cash, it then stands to say that virtually all major networks in Nigeria are enrolled on this service. Thus the problem of network monopoly has been solved.
Now follow the below steps to convert airtime to cash using Zorango
- Sign up on zoranga
- Sign in having signed up
- Click on make deposit in the option, you’ll see 1) Deposit with MTN Share and Sale 2) Deposit with 9mobile transfer, kindly click on deposit with MTN Share and Sell if you’re dealing with MTN line.
- You will be asked to enter the mobile number you want to send money with, additionally, a number will as well be provided, where you will be required to send the money first, copy and save this number so you can use it when the time comes.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer and click “Deposit” then “Confirm” your transfer.
- Refresh the page in 5 minutes time to see if the transfer was successful
Having done the transfer to the supposed number, you will then have to commence your money transfer to your bank account in earnest
- Select the option transfer money, enter your bank account details correctly, then transfer the money to your bank account.
Note: The MTN Share and Sell transfer, which constitutes the pioneer transfer before transferring to your bank account proper attracts a charge of 30%, transfer to your bank account however does not attract any charge.
3) How to convert MTN airtime to cash using the MTN Share and Sell
Before you can use your MTN Sim card for MTN Share and Sell, you will first and foremost migrate
To MTN Beta Talk.
To migrate to MTN Beta Talk kindly text BT to 131 or dial *123*2*1# to migrate to MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. First migration within 30 days is free while subsequent migration within 30 days period is billed at N100
Now to transfer cash to your bank account using the MTN Share and Sell, follow the below directive
- Kindly text 0000 1414 1414 to 777, where 0000 is your default PIN that must be changed to now 1414 as seen, what this means is that 1414 will be set as your Share and Sell PIN. This is just an example, kindly choose a 4 digits PIN of your choice order that 1414. 777 is MTN transaction code
- You’ll receive a confirmation message that your PIN has been changed and may now commence transferring airtime to other MTN lines.
- To transfer airtime to another line, Text “Transfer Recipient’s Name Amount Pin to 777, Assuming you want to transfer N2000 to 07034847816, it should done as follows text“ Transfer 07034847816 2000 1414 to 7777”, recall, 1414 is an assumed PIN, kindly replace it with your real PIN.
- MTN will send you a text message asking to confirm the transfer, kindly confirm by sending YES to 777.
You may also like: Recharge and get paid (RAGP), make over N200k monthly into your bank account
4 ) How to convert MTN airtime to cash using Aimtoget
Aimtoget lets you convert airtime of all networks to cash in less than 5 minutes. With Aimtoget, you can convert airtime of MTN, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel to cash in less than 5 minutes.
All you need to do is register for an Aimtoget account on aimtoget , login, fund your aitmtoget wallet with airtime of any network then withdraw into any bank account of your choice in Nigeria, withdrawals are instant.
Now you can follow the below steps to convert your MTN airtime to cash
- Having registered on aimtoget app or website
- Log in
- Go to fund wallet, and select airtime option as seen
- Select network, input amount and phone number you’re transferring from
- Transfer the airtime to the displayed number as provided
- Then confirm your transfer, your wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.
How to withdraw to your Bank account using the aimtoget platform
- Go to withdraw on the mobile app or web
- Input the amount you want to withdraw
- Select the bank you want to withdraw into, if you haven’t input any bank details before, kindly input one
- Then proceed withdrawal
- For questions on this, kindly send your enquiries to [email protected]
- Note you’re charged N89 for this transaction to any Nigerian bank.
5) How to convert MTN airtime to cash using the Cheetahpay
Cheetahpay is the cheapest, fastest and most reliable way to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria.
Cheetahpay is opened for business 24 hours of the day and everyday of the week including weekends.
They are trusted by thousands of Nigerians to safely monetize their airtime at the cheapest rate possible.
Recharge card PINS are also accepted.
How it works
Cheetahpay works in two ways, namely the Dashboard method and the Quick Cash method.
How to convert airtime to cash using the Cheetahpay
- Sign up on cheetahpay
- You may have to copy the web address to your browser if it’s not coming up.
- Click on deposit button on your dashboard
- Select deposit mode, either airtime Pin or airtime transfer
- Fill the form accordingly
- Manually transfer the airtime
- Recheck cheetahpay balance after 2-5 minutes
- Then request for withdrawal
How to request for withdrawal on Cheetahpay platform
Having credited your cheetahpay wallet balance, you can now request for withdrawal by
- Clicking on the withdraw button
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw
- Withdrawal is expected in 5 mins, expect your bank account to be credited soon.
Recall your account number and bank details are contained on the withdrawal page.
AirtimeFlip makes it possible for you to convert airtime to money deposited into your bank account. It is one of the fastest airtime converter in Nigeria with 99% automated transaction.
Kindly visit airtimeflip to commence usage.
Having known that you can now convert MTN airtime to cash in Nigeria, kindly help inform your friends, these services are very helpful when you mistakenly recharge your phone with airtime amount you can’t afford. Recall, you can as well convert your airtime pin to cash in case you have the pin, it’s your turn now, goodbye.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.