How to check Access Bank account balance using the USSD code (901)
How to check Access Bank account balance, it’s about technology driven banking in the 21st century.
You no longer have to visit the bank to carry out most transactions, you now perform these transactions from the comfort of your arm chair at home.
To even think that these transactions are being carried out via your cell phone is awesome, but to know you do not need data services to achieve these is just waww…
Note: You are aware that as a result of merger between Access bank and now defunct Diamond bank, former Diamond bank customers’ accounts have been integrated into Access bank.
That simply means that former Diamond bank customers can now access every Access bank service. This is not excluding the USSD code (901) as we shall consider in this guide.
In a nutshell, it doesn’t matter if you’re Access bank or former Diamond bank customer, all customers are now under one data base and can access the same service.
With that out of the way now, let’s look at a few transactions you can accomplish via the*901#. They include but not limited to;
- Balance enquiry
- Airtime top-up
- Accessing loan
- Bill payment like: DSTv, GoTv, My Tv, Startimes etc
- You can as well pay a merchant.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance
To check your Access bank account balance
- Dial *901#
- Select option “1” for balance
- Having done that, you will receive an SMS detailing your account balance.
Alternatively dial *901*00#from your registered line, then authenticate will “4” digit security code.
Note: It goes with a service charge of N10. You are expected to carry out this transaction with your registerred phone line with the bank.
If you wish to complete your bill payment say DSTv, GOTv, My Tv Startimes etc via the 901USSD, kindly follow the below steps.
- Dial *901# from your registered phone line
- Select 903 for Access Money from the list of option
- Select “4” for pay Bill
- Select”1” for DSTV, “2” for GOTV, “3” for My Tv etc
- If say from the list of options above you did select “1” for GOTV, you will now see the following;
- GOTV, GOTV MOBILE, GOTV Plus, GOTV open. Select the package that applies to you.
- You will be required to enter your “IUC number,” having done this you then complete your transaction. Your account will be debited with your subscription value.
If you wish to subscribe for DSTV or any other TV, kindly enter your smart card number, then complete the transaction.
FAQ on How to check Access Bank Account Balance
Access Bank USSD code to check Balance
Answer: Kindly Dial *901# from your registered phone line, Select “1” and wait a few seconds, your balance will be sent to your phone via SMS.
Code/How to Check my Access Bank Account Number
- Dial *901#
- Select and type “4” to proceed to other services
- Enter “4” to select enquiry services
- Select and send 3 which says “Account number enquiry” then you can view your Access bank account number.
Thank you for your time, do stay close on this blog for trendy banking.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.