How to block Fidelity Bank ATM card and others if lost or stolen
Block Fidelity bank ATM card without further delays. Have you been in a situation where you got rubbed of your belongings and it happens your ATM card was equally carted away?
Have you had a scenario where you carelessly misplace your ATM card and you can’t find it, what comes to your mind in time like this is an open secret. You’re beclouded by every sense of insecurity, you’re afraid of losing your money in the bank.
If this is the case with you right now, do not worry anymore as I am about to show you how to get over it.
You may also like: Tips to averting Debit card fraud in Nigeria
HOW TO BLOCK FIDELITY BANK ATM CARD
- Dial *770# from your registered phone number
- Select 1 for instant banking
- Select 9 to move to the next slide where you will then
- Select 8 to block card
- Enter your Fidelity bank account number. You ATM card should be blocked to avoid unauthorized access to your account.
The above steps will have you block Fidelity bank ATM card successfully without further delays.
Will also like to show you
How to block First bank ATM Card
How to block Zenith Bank ATM Card
How to block Access bank ATM Card
How to block a stolen ATM Card
How to block UBA ATM Card
How to block Ecobank ATM Card
How to block gtbank ATM Card
HOW TO BLOCK FIRST BANK ATM CARD
You can block or hot list your First bank ATM card using the mobile phone. It’s an easy task.
Kindly pick your registered phone number and SMS “BLOCK” to 30012. This is specifically for First bank customers who are using the verve card, this service is available 24/7.
HOW TO BLOCK ZENITH BANK ATM CARD
You will have to use the Zenith bank app to accomplish this task.
Once you log into the app, click on the menu to select card and cheques. Under type, select deactivate card and enter your reason for doing so, click on continue to accomplish the task.
HOW TO BLOCK ACCESS BANK ATM CARD
To block Access bank ATM card follow the below steps
- Log into your Access mobile App
- Go to the menu bar, select cards and cheques.
- Click on Manage cards
- Click on block card as seen on the rectangular orange box, boom your card is blocked.
- You can reach the Access bank contact center on 01-2712005-7, 01-2802500, 01-7332000
- Send email to contact email@example.com
HOW TO BLOCK UBA ATM CARD
You can access this feature on the UBA Internet Banking platform.
To achieve this, kindly log in to your UBA internet banking, select self service
On arrival/display select block card, your card will be blocked.
You may likewise do a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to block your card,
This mail should be accompanied with your account number.
HOW TO BLOCK YOUR GTBank ATM Card
Send syntax “HOTLIST account number” to 08076665555.
This must be done from your registered phone number.
Via internet banking:
- Click on cards, then card hot list as seen on the platform
- Select your card number and your reason for hot list
- Include your test question and answer, input token to generate code
- Click submit.
HOW TO BLOCK ECOBANK ATM CARD
You can block your Ecobank ATM Card using the SMS banking for Ecobank
- Kindly send stop ATM, your account number to 0806ECOBANK (08063262262)
- You can likewise contact Ecobank through +2347005000000 or a mail to email@example.com
You may also like: Cardless Withdrawal: How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Your Debit Card
You can block Fidelity bank ATM Card alongside other bank cards from the comfort of your mobile device without visiting any bank in time of emergency and fear. Get yourself acquainted with any of the process that apply to your case.
Raphael is a seasoned and dynamic writer, with interest in Banking, personal finance, entrepreneurial development. A councillor and motivational speaker.