How to apply for a Varo bank account, deposit money, (Varo bank customer service)
August 26, 2022
Varo bank customer service – Do you bank with Varo, and are looking to contact its customer service for a quick inquiry and complaints, this guide with avail all possible options available to help in a moment.
Won’t it be great if I talk about Varo, and how it stands to help in rendering timely financial services across the board?
You possibly have not heard about Varo, let me walk you through a brief explanation that’ll dynamically aid your understanding.
What is Varo bank?
Varo bank is an all-around inclusive mobile bank account app built with best-in-class technology to help its users get ahead financially.
What you stand to benefit from using the Varo bank app
- A safe and branchless banking
- Early direct deposit
- There’s no monthly bank fee attached
- No minimum balances
- There are over 55k ATM spots in places like Target, Walgreens, and CVS.
- It offers a high-yield savings account
- With qualified instant tools to help you build your savings
- Contactless payments with a Varo bank debit card
More so, Varo bank accounts are provided by Varo Bank, N.A, and deposits are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
Requirements to apply for a Varo bank account
- You are required to have a form of personal identification
- Your SSN, with these you are good to take off.
How to apply for a Varo bank account
To apply for a Varo bank account, you will need to download the Varo app from the App Store.
- Having downloaded the app, tap on sign up
- Follow the prompts to provide the requisite details
- Submit your application
- You also sign up on the website and click on the get started button to take off.
- You’ll have a decision reached, and your account ready to receive and send your funds, as well as consummate other transactions.
Varo bank customer service: How to update/change my address?
You can complete this task right on your app.
- Login to your Varo bank account
- Click on “My Varo”
- Personal details
- Home, having arrived, tap the edit icon and enter in your new address, confirm the changes made and your address has been updated.
How to deposit money into my Varo account
You can complete your deposit in five easy ways;
- 1. Direct deposit of paycheck.
You can set up a direct deposit to your Varo account for paychecks, government benefits, and other payments. You can get your paycheck up to two days early.
- 2. Transfer from an external bank account
You can transfer money from your other bank accounts, ACH transfers take 2-4 business days, however, two banks are linked properly before transferring money
- 3. Transfers from digital wallets like cash app, Venmo, and PayPal
You can set a transfer from your digital wallet, all you’ve got to do is follow instructions on the wallet’s mobile app or website.
- 4. Transfers through mobile deposit or paper checks
You can deposit a check by taking two photos in the app, clicking on “Move money” “Mobile check deposit” and then “Deposit a check.”
- 5. Cash deposit
You can deposit cash in two ways, you can deposit cash from Green dot locations nationwide like, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, 7-11, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Albertsons, Safeway, Kmart, and Kroger.
You can as well as deposit cash by purchasing a Green Dot MoneyPark at most of the stores.
How to find your account number and routing number on the Varo app
- Kindly launch your app
- Select your checking or savings account as it applies
- Tap “Account details” and you will see your routing number and account number, you can use them to send money to your Varo bank account.
How to deposit a check in my Varo bank account?
- Launch your Varo app
- Tap “Move deposit” then “Deposit a check.” To complete this task.
However, it’s best to confirm that your check meets Varo bank’s requirements. The amount on the check should not be higher than the limit shown on the screen, also make sure you won’t need your check deposit before it will be available.
How to find my Varo bank account statement
- Launch your Varo bank app
- Locate the “My Varo” tab,
- Tap “Statement and documents
- Then view your account statement.
Varo bank customer service
Did you encounter a problem, or need to inquire, you can talk to someone at the Varo bank customer service.
You can reach the bank by sending an email or by calling.
Call Help Center: 1-877-377-8276
Varo bank customer service hours
You may reach Varo customer service through a mail or phone call via any of the above links.
Do, however, be informed that the call center is open Monday – Friday, 8 am to 9 pm Eastern Time, and Saturday to Sunday, 11 am to 7 pm Eastern Time (excluding federal holidays).
Varo bank customer service/bank app/login
The Varo bank app is a mobile application through which you can access the Varo bank services 24/7 with ease from the comfort of your location.
The Varo bank login is a user ID and password through which you can access your Varo bank account either through the app or on the web platform.
To access the Varo bank platform, you will need to sign up for user access on the platform.
Varo bank address
Varo bank headquarters is located at 222 Kearny Street, San Francisco, California, 94108, United States.
Varo ATM deposit
Are you looking to deposit money into your Varo bank account via ATM? Unfortunately, Varo does not accept ATM deposits of any kind, however, you can deposit cash into your Varo bank account at thousands of Green Dot network locations nationwide, like Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, 7-11, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Kmart, and Kroger.
How to view Varo bank card number online
If you are looking to see your card number for any reason, the most reliable alternative is through the mobile app.
- Kindly log in to your Varo app
- Select “Account details”
- From here you can find all the account details of the card you have
You can also check through online banking, enter your account, and you will see the card associated with your account, under the card’s name you will need to select “Show card number” and it will appear along with the expiration date and card verification value (CVV) code.
There you have the Varo bank customer service details in case you want to call or send a mail for inquiry or complaint. Kindly refer to the operational hours and days for the best result in response and dispute resolution.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.