How to apply and receive GTBank quick credit without collateral in minutes
January 20, 2020
GTBank quick credit – In line with its commitment to offering a superior banking experience, that’s tailored to its customers financial needs, which include access to non-restrictive cash flow.
GTBank has further introduced quick credit loan to help its salary and non-salaried customers access funds for their immediate cash needs.
With GTBank quick credit, you are at liberty to access 3 times your salary in advance, pending loan servicing at payday as the case applies.
You may also like: How to get GTB salary advance loan via USSD code *737*8*2#
With GTBank quick credit, you can access to a maximum of your three months’ salary with ease, it as well comes with a competitive flexible interest rate of 1.75% per month.
Who can apply and access GTBank quick credit?
To access this facility, you ought not to be a salary earner only, who have need for immediate cash need as well have salary account domiciled in GTBank, you can access this facility if you likewise have a current account with GTBank.
GTBank quick credit requirements for salary earners
- Customers are prequalified for this loan based on their salary inflows in the last six months
- Applicant must have received salaries through GTBank at least in the last six months through the current employer and present BVN.
- Your net monthly salary should not be less than N50k
- You must be of age limit between 18 – 60 years at loan maturity
- Loan repayment will not exceed 33.33% of your net monthly salary
- Your phone number must be the same as profiled number with the bank or on GAPS.
- You must not have adverse Credit Bureau Report/unpaid obligations. This means to say you must have a satisfactory credit ratings/score.
- It goes with a 1.33% (0.42% management fee) per month Repayment Details and Equal monthly repayments of Principal and Interest and six months maximum repayment.
- You can access a minimum of N10K to a maximum of N5m, depending on your monthly salary.
GTBank quick credit requirements for non-salary earners
There has been great misconstructions going on that the quick credit is targeted at salary earners only, well, as good as that might have sound, it’s categorically not true.
If you operate a current account with GTBank, you can access this facility without having a salary account. It however goes with the following requirements:
- You must have actively operated a current account with GTBank for a minimum of 12 months
- Your account must have minimum cumulative lodgment of N20,000
- You can access 25% of minimum monthly lodgment subject to minimum and maximum loan amount.
- Eligible age is between 18-59 years at loan maturity.
- There ought to have been no return check on your account in the last 12 months.
- No adverse Credit Bureau report or unpaid obligation.
How to apply for GTBank quick credit facility
From your registered phone number with GTBank linked to your account, dial *737*51*51# follow the instructions and your account will be credited in minutes if you meet all the aforementioned requirements, if it’s declined, then you must be found wanting in one or more, therefore not eligible for the facility.
You may also like: How to get Wema Bank salary advance loan (ROD)
You can as well access quick credit on GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App).
There has been outrage among GTBank customers as to how they haven’t been able to access this loan despite meeting criteria, and how fake the product is, the point is, you’ve missed any or some of the above guidelines listed.
At some points, arguments ensued as why some nonsalaried earners access the facility, while salary earners were declined, the answer to your question lies in the requirements I listed above, go through it carefully and you’d sure know why you’ve not been approved, then work on it, re-apply and see how easy your success will be accessing GTBank quick credit in few minutes, Good luck.
You may also like: How to access FCMB salary loan in simple steps
Are there experiences you’ve had trying to access this facility, kindly share with us.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.