How to send money through Western Union online
Western union online is one of the easiest money transfer services you can ever depend on. It has its agent locations in unthinkable remotest part of the world. Its credibility over the years had made it a dependable choice for many users.
You can now transfer money from the convenience of your home using the Western Union online transfer. The process is very easy and seamless that you do not need to visit agent locations anymore to effect this transfer.
To send Western Union onlineyou will need to first of all register on Western Union portal at https://www.westernunion.com to get your western union online login, follow the instructions and you’ll be done in few minutes, your user ID and password will be sent to your e-mail. You can send up to 1000 EUR within a 3-day period for those outside the shores of Nigeria on western union send.
In Nigeria you have the grace of sending $1000 once and could be sent in tranches till you meet the aforementioned threshold, however, you’re not expected to send more until after ninety days. Equivalent to once in a quarter should you decide to send $1000 at once.
You may also like: 5 reliable ways to receive money in Nigeria
HOW TO SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION ONLINE–
- Log in to your profile, if you do not have one please register. Refer to the above link.
- Choose country of your beneficiary, amount you wish to send and delivery method which is mostly cash pick up around Africa and Nigeria.
- Enter your receiver’s name exactly as it’s been written on their ID card. The first name, middle name and last name as the case may be. Avoid error in names/letters because your beneficiary will not get paid at his/her country’s agent location. Errors in names, transposition, and misplacement of letters are generally treated as exception.
- Pay with your card, it’s an online transaction as such you’re required to effect your remittance with your card. You can pay with either debit or credit card
- Once done you’ll get confirmation of payment by e-mail, alongside the tracking number or Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) usually ten digits.
WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRACKER–
You can actually track a western union online transfer to know its availability and destination before you access it if you so wished. Tracking is the process of using online means to ascertain the destination of an item being sent to you or another person from a different location other than where you are.
To track your western union online money transfer kindly visit
https://www.westernunion.com go to Menu and click on track a transfer, the below form will be displayed.
Kindly type in your details as required including the security code and click on track transfer. You will get the exact destination of the fund as well if it’s still available for pick up.
WESTERN UNION CUSTOMER CARE-
Below are western union contacts
WESTERN UNION ONLINE: WESTERN UNION DOLLAR TO NAIRA RATE TODAY-
Exchange rate in Nigeria, there has been a stable exchange rate on western union in Nigeria per dollar rate which has been on N353 per dollar $.
You can now send western union online at the comfort of your home, no more delays by money transfer operators or banks.
Are you having any challenge transferring money via western union online, let’s here you out using the comment box below
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.