GTBank has set up foreign exchange teller point for you
July 31, 2021
Foreign exchange teller points – Following CBN’s recent ban on sales of forex to BDCs, the apex bank now makes USD available to customers through the commercial banks.
Given this, GTBank has set up foreign exchange teller points at respective branches to meet up with your USD requirements.
Kindly walk into any GTBank branch nationwide to buy your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA), Business Travel Allowance (BTA), pay your international school fees, foreign medical bills, SME Form Q transactions and every other qualifying foreign exchange transaction.
You will get your FX same day in cash at the foreign exchange teller point, and in case of school fees and medical bills payment, to the stipulated beneficiary offshore. Please note that this is subject to you providing the required document for these transactions.
Requirements for applying for PTA/BTA
- You should be 18 years and above, and have a valid Bank Verification Number
- A valid Nigerian passport with a valid Visa, and valid international return ticket with a travel date not more than 14 days from the date of PTA/BTA purchase
- PTA request is limited to a maximum of $4,000 per quarter per applicant
- A return ticket originating from Nigeria, with a minimum travel time of 5 hours to your destination.
For international school fees payment
- Students can apply themselves or through their parents, and guardians with valid BVN
- Admission letter, payment invoice, First degree certificate for only post graduate studies and a duly completed Form A are required for school fees.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.