GTBank customer care details for complaints, enquiry and dispute resolution 2019
GTBank customer care – I once had an issue with my debit card, in fact I misplaced it, didn’t really know its way about. During this period, I developed this sense of insecurity and was so unease.
One funny thing in my case was that I couldn’t lay my hands on my bank’s Customer care line as fast as I’d ever wanted to, on the heat of the moment. But finally I did.
What could you learn from my experience, I was beclouded with every sense of insecurity, of course where a man’s treasure lies there you find his heart, after all I’m not a super human.
The essence of this guide is to arm you with GTBank customer care details, just in case you find yourself in my situation as a GTBank customer.
For the purpose of this guide, I will likewise answer your mind boggling question in the following areas
- GTBank customer care online chat
- GTBank customer care number
- GTBank email address for complaints and enquiries
- How to change GTBank phone number
- How to change GTBank email address
- GTBank Nigeria complaints, email address and more.
GTconnect 24 hous contact center is as well represented by any of the following: Gtb Connect, Gt Connect, Gtbank Connect etc.
You may also like How to open the gtb latest student account
You may have to reach Gtconnect for any of the following reasons:
- To tender request to block your ATM Card
- GTBnak online banking enquiries
- Card transaction related issues
- Pin re-issue
- You request for your statement of account
- Order/request for your cheque book
- For payment of bills
- Fund transfer
- ATM dispense error
- Account balance enquiry
- Dormant account reactivation
- The GTBank transfer code *737# and so on.
GTBank customer care online chat
- Kindly visithttps://www.gtbank.com , on arrival you will see a chat/message icon that says chat, click on it.
- It will then lunch an interface where it says “introduce yourself” enter your name and email address, phone number, select your enquiry or issue type then enter your message and click on start chatting, with this you will get appropriate response from the GTBank customer care representative.
GTBank customer care number
You can reach the customer care via any of these numbers
- +234 700 4826 66328
- +234 1448 0000
- +234 802 900 2900
- +234 803 900 3900
GTBank email address for complaints and enquiries
- For enquiry:email@example.com
- For complaints:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @gtbank_help
- Official website:https://www.gtbank.com
How to change gtbank phone number
This has been one of the recurrent questions to gtbank customer care and I’m committed to doing justice to it at this point.
You can actually change your phone number in a gtbank account in case you misplace your phone or maybe you do not have access to such number any more or for any other reason best known to you, giving that debit and credit alerts are sensitive aspects of banking.
You may also like How to open gtb account online with your mobile phone (*737*0#)
Take the following steps:
- Walk into any gtbank branch in your location
- On arrival, walk straight to the customer service desk
- Tell whoever is in charge that you’d like to change your contact number
- Get ready to provide answers on why you’d like to do that
- You will be asked to write officially to the bank stating your reasons in clear terms
- After that, you will be given a customer information update form to fill, this is after your mandate signature and image had been confirmed to ascertain the account belongs to you
- Upon confirmation of the correctness of details, your contact phone number will be changed, this will usually happen in less than 24 hours.
Banking in Nigeria has gradually evolved to a do it yourself even from the comfort of your home, it’s on this premise that GTBank customer care details have been made available to its valued and numerous customers like you to take a speedy advantage in making enquiries and complaints. Thank you for your time, drop your questions in the comment box if any.
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.