Get up to N500k with the new Polaris Salary Advance on USSD *833*12#
Polaris Salary Advance now on USSD, easy and faster like never before.
Polaris bank is dedicated to making your experience on convenient and easy banking a reality, to this end, the bank has gone as far as bridging the gap between your financial needs for a wonderful experience.
You can now access your salary advance loan on your mobile phone from the comfort of your arm chair with the aid of a USSD code (*833*12#).
The following search terms apply;
- Polaris bank loan interest rate
- Polaris bank loans
- Polaris bank personal loan
- Skye bank loan code
- How to borrow money from Polaris bank
- Skye bank payday loan
- Quick loan
Features of Polaris salary advance loan
- No collateral is required
- You are not subjected to documentation of any kind, no paper work
- You are not charged on withdrawal
- There is no restriction on ATM withdrawal
- The pricing is very affordable
- You’re expected to pay back on the next payday
- 2.5% interest flat rate applies flat
- 1% management fee applies totaling 3.5%
- You can access up to N500,000
- There are no hidden charges involved
Who can access this loan?
This loan is strictly for salary earners with registered and duly reorganized institutions, corporate bodies, individuals on government payroll whose salary accounts are residence with Polaris bank.
By this standard, you must have your salary account with Polaris bank.
You may also like: How to access Polaris bank 30 days salary advance
How to access Polaris Salary Advance
Follow the below steps;
- Dial *833*12# from your registered phone line
- You will a prompt on loanable amount
- Enter amount you’d like to take
- Confirm your transaction having inputted necessary parameters, your loan will be credited to your account immediately.
Note: Your salary account will be booked on debit for the loan, once your next salary touches down, it’s debited automatically without further consent from you or instruction whatsoever.
How your loan interest is being calculated
Assuming you applied and received a loan of N50k from Polaris bank, recall interest rate is 2.5% flat and 1% management fee.
I = PXTXR/100
Where I = Interest expected
P = Principal amount borrowed
T = Time it took to return the loan
R = Rate at which the facility was given
From our deduction here P = N50K, (T = 30 days/365 days= 0.08219), R = 2.5+1=3.5
It therefore stands that;
I = 50000/1 X 30/365 X 3.5/100 = N143.84
It therefore stands that the bank will charge you N143.84 on a Polaris salary advance loan of N50k for 30 days, isn’t that interesting?
Raphael Orji is a freelance writer, professional blogger and a content marketing consultant. I work with small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in building their brand image with high quality blogging and content marketing strategy.
In need of highly purposeful driven articles that will resonate with your audience,
Want this kind of article that engages, converts and compels your readers to buy from you,
If you want search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo to send and open the floodgates of readers to your website/blog on daily basis,
Want to rank your website/blog
Head over to my Hire Me page and see which of my services you’d like to have.