How to use FCMB recharge code for mobile top-up (*329#)
FCMB recharge code (First City Monument Bank) – Have you been in a situation where you run out of airtime in your mobile device and there’s no vendor or any business outlet in view to buy recharge card for your top-up.
Ok, have you had a situation where you have an emergency call to make at the dead of the night only to find out that you have insufficient balance to execute such call?
The above two examples are just a few of the numerous scenarios you could be starred with at different occasions.
However, the purpose of this guide “how to useFCMB recharge code for mobile top-up” is to narrow down the gap between you and unavailability of airtime at sensitive times you ought to have it.
Symbolically saying, you will now have airtime available at all times provided you have an account with FCMB and such account is well funded to the tune of the airtime amount you wish to purchase.
In this guide, I will address the following questions attributed to FCMB recharge code
You may also like FCMB sort code branches in Nigeria (First City Monument Bank)
- FCMB recharge code for others
- FCMB short code
- FCMB code
- FCMB airtime transfer code
- FCMB USSD code for recharge
- FCMB mobile transfer code for other banks
- How to activate FCMB code for transfers and may more
Without wasting further time, let’s quickly get down to business.
Before you enter a locked house, it’s customary that you’ll have to possess the keys famously, on this note I’m introducing to you the major key into FCMB gateway which is *329# and reactivation.
How To Activate FCMB Recharge Code Before Using It For Transaction.
Kindly follow the below steps:
- From your registered phone with FCMB, dial *329#
- It will lead you to a page where it says “Register for FCMB wallet”, enter your first name
- Enter your last name in the next column
- Enter your date of birth in the following arrangement DDMMYY to say date, month and year
- Choose your sex, enter 1 for female and 2 for male
- Create 4-digit mPIN (here you are expected to enter a 4 digit pin personally known to you alone)
- Confirm the pin again in the second column, you will then get a message saying successful. At this point you’re done activating the the FCM *329# code and can start using same going forward.
How To Use FCMB Recharge Code For Mobile Top-Up
Kindly dial *329#, it will display the following parameters
- Check balance
- Buy airtime
- Transfer funds
- Other services
Since we are concerned with buying airtime or air top-up, kindly select ‘2’
In the next column select
- ‘1’ for self, that is to say you want to recharge your own phone
- Enter the amount you want to recharge with it in the next column e.g N200
- Your phone will be credited immediately with the tune of such amount.
If you intend to recharge for a friend or a relation other than yourself,
- ‘2’ for others
- Enter the recharge amount, say N200
- Then, the phone number of the beneficiary, the person’s phone number will be credited automatically to the tune of N200. As easy as that, right? Ok.
You may also like How to open FCMB online account with your mobile device
Alternatively you can top-up your phone with the FCMB recharge code using the information provided in the table below
|*329*Amount#||To top-up your mobile phone|
|*329*Amount*mobile number#||To top-up other mobile numbers belonging to friends and family order than yours|
|*329*Amount*Account number#||To transfer funds to other people|
|*329*00#||To check your FCMB account balance|
|*329*0#||To reset your pin|
|*329*1*Mobile number#||To buy data on your mobile phone|
|*329*2*Smart card number#||To subscribe for your GOTv or DSTv|
Example: Say you want to recharge your phone with N700, the operation should be
*329*700# then click the send button, as simple as that.
Note: Your phone number must be registered with FCMB before you can access any of the above services.
More so, these services are available on MTN, GLO, AIRTEL AND 9MOBILE.
FAQ ON FCMB RECHARGE CODE
- What is “FCMB code” “FCMB short code” the answer to these two questions is *329#
- “FCMB USSD code for recharge” the answer is *329*Amount#
- “FCMB recharge code for others”, the answer is *329*Amount*Mobile number#
- “FCMB mobile transfer code for other banks” the answer is *329*Amount*Account number#
I’d want to believe that your doubts on FCMB recharge code has been resolved in this guide, if there’s any issue you will like to have us iron out subsequently, kindly use the comment box below.
Raphael is a seasoned and dynamic writer, with interest in Banking, personal finance, entrepreneurial development. A councillor and motivational speaker.