Advertise With Us/Media Kit
Financengr connects brands with the best Audience in The World Of Finance .
Financengr offers you the opportunity to connect with Our Vast highly-engaged Audience, passionate about cutting-edge Finance.
Whether it’s with sponsored content, product and service reviews, partnership, custom ad units, display, lead acquisition or strategic partnerships, we cater to your advertising objectives with data-driven advertising solutions that reach, engage and convert your target audience.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE REVIEWS
Are you a new business in town or have a new product, website you’d like the world to know about? Come right in let’s create and publish your idea to the world. We can tell your stories better, then lead you to a community that suits your marketing plan and budget, let’s use a tone that resonates well and speaks directly to the emotions of your audience, for lead acquisition.
Are you an international business/brand, looking for a profitable and lasting partnership abroad to further enhance your product reach and penetration? We already have a ground prepared for you, come and get started at the lace of a shoe string, we can make that happen, yes we can!
WHY SPONSORE A POST?
Financengr.com readers already know, love and trust Raphael, when you sponsor a post on this blog, the trust is transferred to the sponsor.
You get the opportunity to connect with over 60,000+monthly entrepreneurs and business owners, consumers of Nigerian banking products, Money transfer product consumers, Banking professionals, investors and financially exposed persons.
These people are actively searching for ideas, solutions, latest trends in banking, finance “know how” and money related activities to help them solve their problems and financial investments.
This website will receive and direct traffic to you in the future.
MEET THE FINANCENGR AUDIENCE
The financengr.com audience consists of “Entrepreneurs, business owners, investors, consumers of banking products, international money transfer products, banking professionals and financially exposed persons.”
AUDIENCE QUICK STATS
- Over 69% of our audience is between 18 – 65 years
- 80% of our audience are from Nigeria, United States, United Kingdom, India, Ukraine, Ghana, South Africa, Canada, Germany etc
- Over 85% of our audience are from Search Engines/pure organic.
TOP 5 INTERESTS
- Loan syndication with banks ( business & Salary advance)
- BVN correction
- Digital/e-channel banking (Mobile, internet and USSD banking, account modification), Credit and Debit cards etc
- International money transfer (Western Union, MoneyGram, Ria, Webfast, World Remit, Swift etc)
- Financial/Investment services (local and international)
FINANCENGR BLOG STATS:
- Average monthly unique users 30, 000+
- Average monthly page views 60,000+
- Average time spent on page 3:25
BLOG POST SPONSORSHIP PROCESS
1. Sponsored post agreement reached by both parties
2. Payment made
3. Edits and changes made if requested
5. Final post approved
6. Blog post scheduled and published.
Banner ads are also available and negotiable with recommended formats.
All sponsored posts and reviews are N20,000 ($54) and include:
- 1000+ words blog post written to the standard and format of all financengr.com posts.
- These posts will be shared with my over 2000 email list subscribers
- The above price excludes partnership and other deals which are subject to agreement and negotiations.
IMPORTANT CONTENT NOTES:
- All sponsored posts/product reviews will have a byline, with a link going back to the company’s site. (unless otherwise stated)
- For standard posts between 1000 to 2000 words, there is a minimum of 2 in post links to company’s site allowed.
- Nofollow links will be given to all sponsored content, this is to be compliant with Google regulations, not doing so may result to page rank penalty for both financengr.com and the sponsor.
A NOTE ABOUT PRICING
Price is subject to change based on individual sponsor requirements and the number of sponsored posts booked at a time
Let’s connect for a quick discovery and chat about your content goals